News:

Revenge is a dish best served salty, sterile, wet and warm.

Main Menu

Relax-O-Matic 5000

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, June 13, 2013, 01:50:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Sometimes I write a thing, and my conscious mind needs to catch up with my un/sub/whatevermind.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: El Twid on June 13, 2013, 04:39:34 AM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on June 13, 2013, 04:34:32 AM
Quote from: El Twid on June 13, 2013, 04:23:48 AM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on June 13, 2013, 04:17:34 AM
Needs a border and perhaps a background. Not sure about the font colors . . . but I have shit to do and don't have time to play with it any more tonight. Linky-link. Twid, if this isn't cool, say the word and I shall yanketh it downeth.

Go for it! Attribution, by default, is to Nephew Twiddleton.

If it's not music, it's reproduce at will, unless stated otherwise.

Updated to attribute. Lemme know if it works. :P Great thing about Drop Box, you just throw it in and the link doesn't change. :P

I like it.  :)

The horrible truth is that everyone is their own Relax-O-Matic.

Sad but true.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on June 13, 2013, 04:40:14 AM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on June 13, 2013, 04:35:30 AM
Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on June 13, 2013, 04:33:21 AM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on June 13, 2013, 04:17:34 AM
Needs a border and perhaps a background. Not sure about the font colors . . . but I have shit to do and don't have time to play with it any more tonight. Linky-link. Twid, if this isn't cool, say the word and I shall yanketh it downeth.

I found a site with a TON of public domain images from old books, lots of victorian borders and whatnot.

That sounds awesome. I remember some of the stuff you put together when you first got here. It was amazing. I don't know if I'm that talented but I enjoy playing around with fonts. :P

http://fromoldbooks.org/
The search function is kind of awful, but eventually you get your head around it.

That is pretty amaze-balls. Thanks. :)

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Nephew Twiddleton

I might have to restate my position. Posted here, is reproduce at will, unless I request total anonymity and I very well should put it in O:MF (as a suggestion, we should have a secondary hidden board for non-O:MF secretive stuff), with attribution to Nephew Twiddleton, or just Twid, unless otherwise stated. Music should always be assumed to be "where's my royalty check, this shit is copyrighted" unless it is specifically a PD collaborative effort, in which case I defer to consensus for the contributors involved.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: El Twid on June 13, 2013, 04:45:27 AM
I might have to restate my position. Posted here, is reproduce at will, unless I request total anonymity and I very well should put it in O:MF (as a suggestion, we should have a secondary hidden board for non-O:MF secretive stuff), with attribution to Nephew Twiddleton, or just Twid, unless otherwise stated. Music should always be assumed to be "where's my royalty check, this shit is copyrighted" unless it is specifically a PD collaborative effort, in which case I defer to consensus for the contributors involved.

Attribution with permission. Further clarification. If for example, I'm bitching about my family or something, request denied. But a creative effort is ok.

Man. I really need PSP or PS again.