News:

Testimonial: "PD is the home of Pure Evil and All That Is Wrong With the Interwebz." - Queen of the Ryche, apparently in all seriousness

Main Menu

55 GALLONS OF WATER BASED LUBE

Started by Pope Pixie Pickle, December 03, 2014, 12:09:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

If you're ever interested in being rated a "valuable reviewer" and thus invited to the Amazon Vine progam, a good way to do that is write an amusing review. I get a lot of free shit from them thanks to my review of the badonkadonk and whatever else I reviewed in 2007 when I was drunk and bored.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Reginald Ret

Hilarious reviews!
QuoteSeveral other children left what looked like gingerbread man indentations in the siding of our home. It was terrifying.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"