News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Things that should never go together.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 23, 2015, 03:25:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

:hosrie:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Aucoq

"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

LMNO

Eater of Clowns

I dunno man, I saw those photos you put up.

That telescope seeing anyone?
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Faust

Experiment 3423752 - analysis and measurement of the exact focal length of a money shot.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

To the right is the 4 meter dome, to the left is one of the skywatch domes.

Skywatch has the worst job in the world.  I mean, okay, you spot an asteroid the size of Texas coming at us, and then you...What?  What the fuck do you do? 

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

And this is a cloud coming at me at about 80 MPH.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on December 23, 2015, 06:13:47 PM
http://www.toolstation.com/shop/p92129?utm_source=googleshopping&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=googleshoppingfeed&mkwid=s9z4mI7CA_dc&pcrid=46334964623&pkw=&pmt=&gclid=Cj0KEQiAqemzBRDh2vGKmMnqoegBEiQA

I picked up a couple of these a while ago, solved a few problems.

I suspect it may either solve this one or give you stunning blackmail material, depending on the culprit.

I've thought about it, and I have decided I don't want this to ever be solved.   :lulz:

Aucoq

Wow! Those are some beautiful views, Roger!
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Aucoq on December 24, 2015, 07:39:36 AM
Wow! Those are some beautiful views, Roger!

Aren't they?  I'll have some better ones when the mountain isn't socked-in by clouds.  On a clear day, you can see 100 miles.

Richter

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 24, 2015, 01:06:14 AM
Quote from: Junkenstein on December 23, 2015, 06:13:47 PM
http://www.toolstation.com/shop/p92129?utm_source=googleshopping&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=googleshoppingfeed&mkwid=s9z4mI7CA_dc&pcrid=46334964623&pkw=&pmt=&gclid=Cj0KEQiAqemzBRDh2vGKmMnqoegBEiQA

I picked up a couple of these a while ago, solved a few problems.

I suspect it may either solve this one or give you stunning blackmail material, depending on the culprit.

I've thought about it, and I have decided I don't want this to ever be solved.   :lulz:

If you're ever possessed by the malice towards this, I have ideas.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat