News:

And if you've misplaced your penis, never fear. This forum is full of dicks.

Main Menu

Let's write a story together--You and I and You and Me

Started by Apikoros II, January 11, 2008, 01:10:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apikoros II

Well, I was digging this article about how RAW and RS would trade off writing parts of the Illuminatus Trilogy. Plus I keep having this Image of Profesor Cramulus drawing moustaches everywhere. Yes, I have no idea what the good professor looks like but nontheless the image is there. So, put them together and I wanna write a story with everyone at PD.com adding as we go along. So here goes. (I would say to Prof. Cramulus sorry, but man, I'm not really, I just can't get this stuff outta the old brain!)

The Journey By The PD.Com Crowd---

So, Professor Cramulus was walking down 5th avenue in Manhattan just doing his normal thing in this time slip. He was digging the moment and humming some Cat Stevens or was it Yusuf Islam? He didn't care, he was bopping to the beat. Then, on the corner of 37th and 5th he saw a store that had been closed. On the store's door, a poster for some brand of jeans had been posted, with a scantily clad model. The Jeans were on a chair and she was looking over her shoulder, all sexy and shit. It was just another jeans ad. Another tool in the arsenal of Gruad the Grey to confuse sexuality with the acquisition of materiel goods. The Professor knew what he had to do. He reached in to the back pocket of his jeans, jeans so old and faded that the brand wasn't even recognizable and took out his Black Sharpie. He had a holster made of purple pleather on his hip that contained a variety of markers but he loved the black sharpie the most. Especially when it would make just the right style moustache. He gave the model what she needed, not just a moustache, but a Van Dyke goatee, like a southern soldier from the Civil War. He smiled, laughed and remembered what he was supposed to be doing in the first place....

Well, that's the beginning. Feel free to add if you desire.
I also believe that everything is false, even that statement and the one above it. Also, when you look into the abyss the abyss looks into you. Heck, the abyss sometimes winks and once it gave me the finger.

Triple Zero

Five blocks to the north and three to the west, two years and one month into the future, a spoon dropped into the dishwater. The goldfish awoke and tried to remember what it had been doing three seconds ago.

Apikoressa the Second was wearing pink rubber dishwashing gloves and tried to rehearse her celtic deities. Abandinus - Possibly a river-god, Abellio - (Abelio, Abelionni) A god of apple trees, Alaunus - (Fin) A sun god, Alisanos - (Alisaunus), Ambisagrus - A god of thunder and lightning, Anextiomarus - (Anextlomarus, Anextlomara) A sun god, Atepomarus - A sun god, Arvernus - A tribal god, Arausio - A god of water, Babdah - Raven that haunts the battlefield and feeds on the corpses and blood of the dead, Barinthus - (Manannán mac Lir) A god of the sea and water, Belatu-Cadros - (Belatucadros, Belatucadrus, Balatocadrus, Balatucadrus, Balaticaurus, Balatucairus, Baliticaurus, Belatucairus, Belatugagus, Belleticaurus, Blatucadrus and Blatucairus) A god of war, Borvo - (Bormo, Bormanus) A god of mineral and hot springs, Buxenus - A god of box trees, Camulos - (Camulus, Camulos, Cramulus) A god of war ... Cramulus, hmmm. The goldfish awoke and tried to remember what it was doing three seconds ago.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

The Apex, The Harmony Of

Putting new relays into the stochastic reality simulator allowed function of humanity, but just for a while. There was once a takeover of Earth, but no one remembers. That was dealt with with the mechanics of new brain supplements as drawn in graph mechanics onto something the humans called paper, by a man called Cramulus. Legend has it the ink relayed brain circuits from the aroma of a colloidal paint pen, something to do with ratios to chemicals and small scale simulations. Founded by some strange old earth worship cults with grammatically bodged names.*

The moustached statues still exists in a place everyone sees, but forgets, just as the quantum computers were programmed to make them do. Until, the day of remembrance. Which might not actually happen. Theres many meetings about what to do with that. But we keep forgetting.**

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the library of literature the Aliens had left, but had been forgotten, stood a dusted book (leather pages for durability) that held the title "grafting a framerate that takes sections and deletes in a chaotic manner. The anatomy of substance from so called order***."

*check references by the squareroot of the page number.
   **grammatical syntax currently undergoing fragmentation for more fluid context simulation. Currently awaiting data retrieval from experiment
   ***This book is referenced in the graph simulation experiment.
Performed: 18/01/2008, 18.17pm. Local spacetime. As written by simulacra 589034-895034.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Triple Zero on January 12, 2008, 11:04:39 AM
Five blocks to the north and three to the west, two years and one month into the future, a spoon dropped into the dishwater. The goldfish awoke and tried to remember what it had been doing three seconds ago.

Apikoressa the Second was wearing pink rubber dishwashing gloves and tried to rehearse her celtic deities. Abandinus - Possibly a river-god, Abellio - (Abelio, Abelionni) A god of apple trees, Alaunus - (Fin) A sun god, Alisanos - (Alisaunus), Ambisagrus - A god of thunder and lightning, Anextiomarus - (Anextlomarus, Anextlomara) A sun god, Atepomarus - A sun god, Arvernus - A tribal god, Arausio - A god of water, Babdah - Raven that haunts the battlefield and feeds on the corpses and blood of the dead, Barinthus - (Manannán mac Lir) A god of the sea and water, Belatu-Cadros - (Belatucadros, Belatucadrus, Balatocadrus, Balatucadrus, Balaticaurus, Balatucairus, Baliticaurus, Belatucairus, Belatugagus, Belleticaurus, Blatucadrus and Blatucairus) A god of war, Borvo - (Bormo, Bormanus) A god of mineral and hot springs, Buxenus - A god of box trees, Camulos - (Camulus, Camulos, Cramulus) A god of war ... Cramulus, hmmm. The goldfish awoke and tried to remember what it was doing three seconds ago.

I can't remember writing this at all :)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.