News:

If words could really hurt you, this forum would be one huge abbatoir.

Main Menu

Most Wanted, #6 of ?

Started by Doktor Howl, December 01, 2014, 02:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Name:  LMNO (aka Alphapance)  Age:  early 40s.  Gender:  Male.  Race:  Big Gay Cowboy

LMNO is wanted in the brutal murder of "Dimo", the lead singer of a punk band call the paraplegics.  LMNO himself is in a Lawrence Welk Tribute band, and apparently killed Dimo for - as he put it - "QUESTIONING THE SYSTEM".  Although the police are not releasing autopsy information or even a cause of death, it is known that Dimo was found tied across a gym horse, with lederhosen stuffed down his throat, and "WITNESS MY SHAME" written on his forehead in Sharpie.

Although LMNO was not seen at the scene of the crime, and there is no forensic evidence tying him to the crime, his recent publication of his new management-guru book "WE DON'T QUESTION THE SYSTEM" is one obvious tip off, as his written confession submitted to the New York Times, entitled "HOW I TAUGHT THAT PIGFUCKER A THING OR TWO".

The above picture was taken by a "wired" informant, just prior to his grisly death, when he seems to have questioned the system itself, rather than the fallible humans implimenting it.  The informant apparently was choked to death with two pounds of glitter, which had been shoved down his throat.
Molon Lube

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 01, 2014, 03:05:16 PM
:lulz:

YOU CAN'T PROVE ANYTHING!

I'd like to make it clear that I am not questioning the evidence, or anything else for that matter.
Molon Lube

hooplala

LMNO is why I never go to Boston. Or even Massachusetts.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Ben Shapiro

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Richter

LMNO knows the only good bars in the city.  They straighten their shit up at the very emtnion of his name, and regress as he leaves.  Like some sort of Khan of the old ways, he is the sole survivor of REAL PUNK ROCK.  He keeps these ways as history, for the new generation would not take it well, but neither is he reticent to use it on they who step
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Richter on December 11, 2014, 12:44:30 AM
LMNO knows the only good bars in the city.  They straighten their shit up at the very emtnion of his name, and regress as he leaves.  Like some sort of Khan of the old ways, he is the sole survivor of REAL PUNK ROCK.  He keeps these ways as history, for the new generation would not take it well, but neither is he reticent to use it on they who step

I miss having Richter around.  :lulz:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

LMNO

Yeah, where the hell have you been? I've got a pillow that needs sharpening.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 11, 2014, 03:35:54 AM
Yeah, where the hell have you been? I've got a pillow that needs sharpening.

Are you SURE you want to ask?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Richter

Scrapped the Monastery and headed (slightly) north to set up the Richterran Fleetyard.  Like back in the Lonely Seaside Asshole Cabal days, I now have room to do things that Providence would throw out. 

I'm finally getting the harpoon for hunting Arizonian cetaceans forged up.

There was a spell as a gibbering recluse, and another spell behaving in ways that made perfect sense to berserkers and combat vets.

That said, I have always been here.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Richter on December 11, 2014, 11:57:21 PM
Scrapped the Monastery and headed (slightly) north to set up the Richterran Fleetyard.  Like back in the Lonely Seaside Asshole Cabal days, I now have room to do things that Providence would throw out. 

I'm finally getting the harpoon for hunting Arizonian cetaceans forged up.

There was a spell as a gibbering recluse, and another spell behaving in ways that made perfect sense to berserkers and combat vets.

That said, I have always been here.

He is always with us. Amen.