News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

press and hold to view

Started by msok, October 01, 2013, 12:02:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

msok

I cant say why the last one keeps showing up all wonky, but I thought I would share em.

The Good Reverend Roger

The bottom one is fucking amazing.  :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

msok

thanks. I got one more kinda like that

The Good Reverend Roger

It was more the voice bubble that set me giggling.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

msok

oh I see, Thats all I got for now.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: msok on October 01, 2013, 02:25:50 AM
oh I see, Thats all I got for now.

The line wouldn't work without the pic, of course.  It sort of reminded me of what's inside my skull at 2 AM.