News:

Everyone who calls themselves "wolf-something" or "something-wolf" almost inevitably turns out to be an irredeemable shitneck.

Main Menu

Terrifying works of art.

Started by cris, May 12, 2012, 04:58:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cris

Quote from: Al "Fuck Legumes" Ty on May 22, 2012, 10:27:52 PM
Cris, I feel as though, should you avoid giving your life over to heavy drugs, soul-less greed, or libertarianism, there is much you will accomplish. 

Can I repost this? If so, what kind of attribution would you like?

Feel free to repost it, I don't give a fuck.

cris

I see you guys kinda enjoyed my stuff, so here is more
I've gotten somewhat better ;D

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Phox

You certainly have gotten better, keep it up!  :)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Wizard Joseph

Can't believe I missed this. Freaking awesome!  Broseidon deserves a comic!   :mittens:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Miley Spears

cool! I'm sure I've seen your art somewhere.
Keep your hands in your pockets when you're talking to me.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

HEY CRIS

You want to maybe consider submitting some of your drawrings to BIP 2013?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Miley Spears

Quote from: Man Green on October 08, 2012, 11:52:15 PM
HEY CRIS

What's that? Another Black Iron Prison?
Keep your hands in your pockets when you're talking to me.

cris

HEY CRIS

Sure, why not, is there anything in specific that you want?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: cris on October 12, 2012, 05:02:37 AM
HEY CRIS

Sure, why not, is there anything in specific that you want?

No, I didn't have anything in mind particularly, but to get a sense of the project (which draws heavily on the "Common Walls" theme") go to here: http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php/board,38.0.html and check it out, and if you can think of any of your artwork that you feel would go well with it (or even any that doesn't) just start a thread with your submissions.

I think your stuff would be perfect in it, personally.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Miley Spears on October 12, 2012, 03:55:43 AM
HEY CRIS

What's that? Another Black Iron Prison?

Sort of. It's kind of a post-anticlimactolyptic BIP.

cris

This is just a tiny bump if anyone is interested ;D

This one is for you guys ;D

Doks ear exploding^^

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Cris

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

I love your art. So much.