News:

PD.com: "a rather irritating form of hermetic terrorism".

Main Menu

ATTN: ignore malaclypse the tertiary

Started by Horab Fibslager, September 17, 2005, 04:06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

what happened to wanting to argue your point?

:lol:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Horab Fibslager
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: Horab Fibslagerpontification therein you declare the majority of us bullies, but particularly roger(for some odd reason)

It isn't easy, having a good time. :lol:

i don't think he realizes that that thread wasn;t the first incarnation of it that's been written here(tho it may be yoru first). adn that it really does reflect the feelings adn thoughts of some of the long term posters(soem of which cannot even be called regular posters anymore). further the lack of understanding th eevents and history in relation to the thread,  caused him to chew on much dick.

Yep.  Chanting the hoary, mildewed old gibberish of the PD doesn't keep the religion alive.  Hell, that's too much like Christianity.

What is needed is NEW stuff.  New insights. New rants.  New ideas.

Because, frankly, if it doesn't make me laugh until my guts bleed, I ain't interested.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

What?  You want a religion based around Chaos to change?  Madness :roll:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: CainWhat?  You want a religion based around Chaos to change?  Madness :roll:

Fuck you.  I'm sick.  :lol:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: East Coast Hustlewhat happened to wanting to argue your point?

:lol:

What the hell WAS his point, anyway?

Horab Fibslager

eh wants to do n00b' thinking for them.
Hell is other people.

One-Eyed Thayne Magee

i feel kind of left out. nobody roughed me over when i got here and i'm as ignorant as any of these folks you're fussing at.

twice as ignorant maybe
we will march down the road with boners!

hey! i can't find my glass eye.
where's my eye?
can't find it without it.
shit!  i think i caulked my eye.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: One-Eyed Thayne Mageei feel kind of left out. nobody roughed me over when i got here and i'm as ignorant as any of these folks you're fussing at.

twice as ignorant maybe

Yeah, but you failed to make three (3) basic mistakes:

1.  You realized that you were no longer the only Discordian you knew, and that we've already heard everything in the PD/BotSG, etc.

2.  You didn't assume the mantle of Protector of teh n00bs, nor did you act like you'd been here for years (seniority doesn't buy anything here - I can assure you of that - but it's damn annoying when some tard starts pontificating about what "we" need, on his 2d week on the board).

3.  You didn't attack people for no apparent reason (that's MY job).

One-Eyed Thayne Magee

got it. i never even heard of the PD and all that before i got here. never heard the word discordian until then either. my friend has this site bookmarked on her computer and i got bored when i was housesitting for her. she has some weirdass sites bookmarked, and a bunch of shopping stuff, but this one looked pretty cool.
we will march down the road with boners!

hey! i can't find my glass eye.
where's my eye?
can't find it without it.
shit!  i think i caulked my eye.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: One-Eyed Thayne Mageegot it. i never even heard of the PD and all that before i got here. never heard the word discordian until then either. my friend has this site bookmarked on her computer and i got bored when i was housesitting for her. she has some weirdass sites bookmarked, and a bunch of shopping stuff, but this one looked pretty cool.

See?  "Bob" works in mysterious ways.

You might find him by raiding your friend's computer, or just run into him while he's downtown, giving hobos haircuts.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: One-Eyed Thayne Mageei feel kind of left out. nobody roughed me over when i got here and i'm as ignorant as any of these folks you're fussing at.

twice as ignorant maybe

Sorry Magee; GET A FUCKING EYEBALL YOU N00b!

P.S. You need to submit videos of your woman twitch-farting.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from:  

twice as ignorant maybe

Sorry Magee; GET A FUCKING EYEBALL YOU N00b!

Let's mug him, and use his glass eye for a cueball.

The Good Reverend Roger