News:

Heaven is a sausage party.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: Now endorsed by Foodbabe!

Started by Dildo Argentino, October 27, 2014, 12:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Post of mine from another forum, no context will ever be provided:

QuoteYeah, but that's easy.  Chopin was born in the city of Bulgaria in 1805, the illegitimate love-child of Eva Peron and Otto von Bismarck.  At that time, Bulgaria was part of the Hanseatic League and thus at war with Argentina, meaning Chopin's early life was filled with much poverty and need.  Only once he emigrated to Lichtenstein (which most people mistake for a country, but is in fact a variety of cheese popular along the Adriatic coastline) did he find commercial success with his breakthrough single - "Smack my B*tch up".

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Cain on December 18, 2014, 09:34:03 AM
Post of mine from another forum, no context will ever be provided:

QuoteYeah, but that's easy.  Chopin was born in the city of Bulgaria in 1805, the illegitimate love-child of Eva Peron and Otto von Bismarck.  At that time, Bulgaria was part of the Hanseatic League and thus at war with Argentina, meaning Chopin's early life was filled with much poverty and need.  Only once he emigrated to Lichtenstein (which most people mistake for a country, but is in fact a variety of cheese popular along the Adriatic coastline) did he find commercial success with his breakthrough single - "Smack my B*tch up".

:lulz:

I feel like context would only ruin it.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Doktor Howl

Some things are funnier when out of context.  I don't want to know what happened, because I am haunted by the idea that it isn't as funny as it looks.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Working on the last Portland thing now.  Might be another hour, probably less.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I have just returned from the dentist and my lower lip and chin are numb.

But at least that broken molar has been fixed. With silver this time. Those lovely composite fillings may look pretty but they just don't last, at least not if you like to chew on anything hard.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Cain

Speaking of which, this now means you can chew vampires, werewolves and other unnatural, unliving abominations to death.

Assuming they didn't cheap out on the silver, that is.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on December 18, 2014, 06:49:10 PM
Speaking of which, this now means you can chew vampires, werewolves and other unnatural, unliving abominations to death.

LOOK OUT VAMPIRE, NOT IF I BITE YOU FIRST!

I need to start a Tumblr account to make use of this.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 18, 2014, 06:55:39 PM
Quote from: Cain on December 18, 2014, 06:49:10 PM

LOOK OUT VAMPIRE, NOT IF I BITE YOU FIRST!

I need to start a Tumblr account to make use of this.

Cain

I've just realised now I'm moving back to London, I can far more effectively troll OKCupid and Craigslist, because I'll always have the potential to meet people in real time and do the same.

I am prepared for epic and terrible dating adventures.

LMNO

Quote from: Cain on December 19, 2014, 07:22:36 AM
I've just realised now I'm moving back to London, I can far more effectively troll OKCupid and Craigslist, because I'll always have the potential to meet people in real time and do the same.

:bsex:

Junkenstein

Quote from: Cain on December 19, 2014, 07:22:36 AM

Thread requested.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Doktor Howl

Got this in my email:

QuoteThe Holding Others Accountable Public Workshop™
Phoenix Public Workshop - Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel

:lulz:
Molon Lube

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 19, 2014, 02:48:55 PM
Oh, dear.

I like this idea of holding others accountable.  I'm sure as fuck not gonna hold MYSELF accountable. 
Molon Lube