News:

I hate both of you because your conversation is both navel-gazing and puerile

Main Menu

One day....

Started by AFK, February 16, 2012, 09:04:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

It was a Tuesday.  Cloudy and hazy.  I was sitting at my table, eating my Cheerios and reading the morning paper.  Oh look, City Councilor Ass Hatt started ranting about Charter Schools and God again.  How do these idiots get electe----

I heard a sound.  A light whisper of a sound....

I looked up from my bowl, and there in front of me stood, the mighty Zamfir.

That's right, Zamfir was in my kitchen.  He started to play me a tune.  Light whisps on the heavy air.  It was as though he was communicating to me through this song.  Melodies draped with truth.  Haunting in their timbre.  Deep in their meaning.  Drawing me in.  Seemingly giving me instruction for the day.  Showing me the way to.....BLAAAAM!

Ouch!

I raise my head again, dripping in milk, plastered with Cheerios. 

And Zamfir was not there.

I guess it was all just a pipe dream. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Luna

Quote from: What's-His-Name? on February 16, 2012, 09:04:41 PM
It was a Tuesday.  Cloudy and hazy.  I was sitting at my table, eating my Cheerios and reading the morning paper.  Oh look, City Councilor Ass Hatt started ranting about Charter Schools and God again.  How do these idiots get electe----

I heard a sound.  A light whisper of a sound....

I looked up from my bowl, and there in front of me stood, the mighty Zamfir.

That's right, Zamfir was in my kitchen.  He started to play me a tune.  Light whisps on the heavy air.  It was as though he was communicating to me through this song.  Melodies draped with truth.  Haunting in their timbre.  Deep in their meaning.  Drawing me in.  Seemingly giving me instruction for the day.  Showing me the way to.....BLAAAAM!

Ouch!

I raise my head again, dripping in milk, plastered with Cheerios. 

And Zamfir was not there.

I guess it was all just a pipe dream.

Oh, shit.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

AFK

I PUN BECAUSE I HATE LOVE!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.