News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

ATTN ROGER

Started by Freeky, December 09, 2009, 06:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rumckle

It's not trolling, it's just satire.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

DAMN YOU OBAMA! I WAS WILLING TO NOT HATE YOU, BUT YOU WENT AND STOLD MAH KEEEEL!!!

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on December 11, 2009, 03:21:21 AM
DAMN YOU OBAMA! I WAS WILLING TO NOT HATE YOU, BUT YOU WENT AND STOLD MAH KEEEEL!!!

Never trust a politician...they're all like, "IMA LINE UP THE SHOT FOR YOU" then BAM! they done stole your kill!

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Freeky

Freeky

The Good Reverend Roger

Freeky

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on December 11, 2009, 04:44:36 AM

Owl Cabal

We're all up in your boxes. Being all dramatic and shit, bitch

Nast

I pooped, I cried, I laughed.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: BAI on December 11, 2009, 05:15:35 AM
BOOM! HEADSHOT!

Jesus

This is getting more and more surreal.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."