News:

PD.com - you don't even believe in nihilism anymore

Main Menu

Something I wrote on FB

Started by Doktor Howl, May 22, 2015, 08:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

...after reading one too many shaming threads in a group of otherwise intelligent people.

QuoteLet's just face a few facts here. If you have kids, you are a breeder who is overpopulating the planet. If you don't have kids, you are selfish and you'll regret it when it's too late, and you'll start popping out damaged kids like Sarah Palin does.

If you like to have sex, you're a slut, and if you don't like to have sex you're a prude. If you're a woman, you're either a slut or you're a ball-buster who is out to oppress men. If you're a guy, you're either a rapist or a beta.

If you like to drink, you're a lush, and if you don't, you're a square and probably a crypto-theist. If you smoke pot you're a useless lop of shit, and if you don't, you've betrayed the cause and are no longer cool.

If you are fat, you're what's wrong with America. If you're skinny, you must be anorexic. If you're in between, don't worry, the skinny people will call you fat and the fat people will call you bulimic.

If you're poor, it's because you choose to live that way. If you're rich, you're a monster. If you're middle class, you don't exist at all.

If you're THIS, you reek of privilege, and if you're THAT you're a slactivist, and if you're DEAD, it's because you wore a hoodie and couldn't obey the police.

You can't win. You can't break even. You can't even quit the game.

You should be ashamed of yourself, you awful person.
Molon Lube

hooplala

This is the world we live in.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

LMNO

Dubya

If I could subject myself to facebook, Id like that and share it obnoxiously.
"Gold Medalist of the 2015 David Cameron Memorial Barnyard Olympics."

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 22, 2015, 08:00:54 PM
...after reading one too many shaming threads in a group of otherwise intelligent people.

QuoteLet's just face a few facts here. If you have kids, you are a breeder who is overpopulating the planet. If you don't have kids, you are selfish and you'll regret it when it's too late, and you'll start popping out damaged kids like Sarah Palin does.

If you like to have sex, you're a slut, and if you don't like to have sex you're a prude. If you're a woman, you're either a slut or you're a ball-buster who is out to oppress men. If you're a guy, you're either a rapist or a beta.

If you like to drink, you're a lush, and if you don't, you're a square and probably a crypto-theist. If you smoke pot you're a useless lop of shit, and if you don't, you've betrayed the cause and are no longer cool.

If you are fat, you're what's wrong with America. If you're skinny, you must be anorexic. If you're in between, don't worry, the skinny people will call you fat and the fat people will call you bulimic.

If you're poor, it's because you choose to live that way. If you're rich, you're a monster. If you're middle class, you don't exist at all.

If you're THIS, you reek of privilege, and if you're THAT you're a slactivist, and if you're DEAD, it's because you wore a hoodie and couldn't obey the police.

:mittens: Is good.

Richter

I know I'm awful.  When people tell me I'm awful I support them.  I am a Holy Man TM, and supporting the useful delusions of other is page 1 shit.  I show them more awful too. 

Hence why I have some damn quiet and good company.  Only the RIGHT kind hang out around an awful person.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Richter on May 23, 2015, 02:09:41 AM
I know I'm awful.  When people tell me I'm awful I support them.  I am a Holy Man TM, and supporting the useful delusions of other is page 1 shit.  I show them more awful too. 

Hence why I have some damn quiet and good company.  Only the RIGHT kind hang out around an awful person.

Fuck yes.  We will march on a road of bones.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

WELL FUCKING SAID SIR. I applaud this. I am so sick of all this fucking sanctimonious shaming bullshit in a society that gets off on making people feel bad about themselves.

I've said before that social shaming is a powerful tool. And indeed, it is. Which is why it's bullshit when people try to shame everyone around them for everything all the time.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Eater of Clowns

:mittens:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.