8 avacados
3/4 pound of bacon covered in pepper
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/2 - 2/3 elephant garlic bulb
1-2 tsp liquid smoke
1/2 cup those little orange tomatoes
salt
paprika
less than 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes (jarred in oil)

cook the bacon until it is very crispy, adding in the liquid smoke in 1/2 tsp increments per batch, and will shatter when it's cooled off.  While the bacon cooks, peel and deseed the avocados and stick them in a big bowl and mash them up.  Beat that shit like some benjies went missing and the ho ain't talking.

Mince the garlic, add the lemon juice and salt (however much you want, I suggest not more than 2 TBSP) and set aside for an hour and some.  Break up the bacon into tiny bits and mix into your bitch mash.

Mix in the garlic after it sits.  Dice the tiny tomatoes and add them, too, and also the sun-dreid tomatoes.  That bitch mash stole those benjies and spent them on liquor, better have your boys teach her a lesson (mix up the stuff really well, mashing it up if necessary).  

Eat it on stuff.

Edited for missing step and ingredient.

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Freeky

This stuff is awesome and delicious. :D

Jenne

Ooh, that's one I haven't eaten before!  Wanna try!

Freeky

We will be nomming on tonight at a party!  :D

fanglekai

You don't use any chilis?

You ought to invest in a molcajete & tejolote. It's the traditional Mexican way of preparing guacamole where you get the consistency just right.

Freeky

Quote from: fanglekai on December 01, 2011, 08:51:46 PM
You don't use any chilis?

You ought to invest in a molcajete & tejolote. It's the traditional Mexican way of preparing guacamole where you get the consistency just right.

Screw traditional, I go for taste and innovation.  :D

Jenne

fanglekai

Quote from: Jenne on December 02, 2011, 07:50:33 PM
No, Freeky's used to rude ass bastards fucking up her cooking threads.

You ain't the first, Buttmunchie.

making a suggestion is fucking up her thread?

my my the butthurt levels here are astounding

Precious Moments Zalgo

Dammit, I was going to make a joke dipshit post like the ones Freeky usually gets on her threads in DR, but fanglekai beat me to it with a real one.

:argh!:

ETA: That sounds nummy, Freeky.
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Freeky

Quote from: Precious Moments Zalgo on December 03, 2011, 04:43:12 AM
Dammit, I was going to make a joke dipshit post like the ones Freeky usually gets on her threads in DR, but fanglekai beat me to it with a real one.

:argh!:

ETA: That sounds nummy, Freeky.

nomnomnom

You can still make one if you want to.  :lol:

Precious Moments Zalgo

Ok.

Nawhaw your doing it wrong.  The Aztecs on the Yucatan didn't have liquid smoke, and they didn't put pepper on there bacon neither, so that's not authentic guacamole.

But seriously, I make guacamole all the time, and I never thought of putting bacon in it.  Want.
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Freeky

Quote from: Precious Moments Zalgo on December 03, 2011, 05:28:51 AM
Ok.

Nawhaw your doing it wrong.  The Aztecs on the Yucatan didn't have liquid smoke, and they didn't put pepper on there bacon neither, so that's not authentic guacamole.

But seriously, I make guacamole all the time, and I never thought of putting bacon in it.  Want.

HEE HEE!  Aztecs...

lowdy

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"