News:

Already planning a hunger strike against the inhumane draconian right winger/neoliberal gun bans. Gun control is also one of the worst forms of torture. Without guns/weapons its like merely existing and not living.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED T2 APPRECIATION THREAD

Started by fanglekai, December 02, 2011, 06:11:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysfunctional Cunt

Considering when someone comes here and makes a complete ass out of themselves in a thread, that each and everyone of us has at any given time done something quite similar to what I've done, allowing this one special treatment is beyond me.

He was a dick in the knife thread, he deleted his OP in the achiote mexican chicken thread, which has, in the past, opened a thread up to whatever humiliation the OP who did that deserved.

He was condescending, IN MY OPINION, in the guacamole thread and I was a bitch.

However, I understand completely where you Nigel and you Roger are coming from.  I will not feed the troll.

There are acceptable beahviors for some which are not acceptable for others.  I understand that as well.

It's truly not an issue.

Enjoy your friend, you invited him here. I'm sure he has the potential to be a fine addition to PD if you are willing to let him be a douche in over half of his posts.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Khara on December 02, 2011, 08:31:16 PM
Enjoy your friend, you invited him here. I'm sure he has the potential to be a fine addition to PD if you are willing to let him be a douche in over half of his posts.

This IS PD, Khara.  We'll let him do whatever he wants.  He can have all the rope he needs.

Not that we didn't already have everything we needed.  :lol:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

East Coast Hustle

:lulz:

You guys kill me.

You're letting this half-wit reject from a lingering fragment of a long-dead collection of notorious mongoloids get under your skin?

#firstworldtrolling
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on December 02, 2011, 08:34:04 PM

You guys kill me.

You're letting this half-wit reject from a lingering fragment of a long-dead collection of notorious mongoloids get under your skin?

#firstworldtrolling

Not much happening, these days.   :lulz:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

For more laughs, check out his cooking thread.

He wound up erasing his recipe not once but TWICE, in a tornado of stern-damaged racial slurs.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 02, 2011, 08:34:53 PM

You guys kill me.

#firstworldtrolling

Wasn't directed at you. Nobody can get under your skin on account of they can't get through the layer of hair that protects it. :lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cain

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 02, 2011, 08:36:20 PM
For more laughs, check out his cooking thread.

He wound up erasing his recipe not once but TWICE, in a tornado of stern-damaged racial slurs.

A reply to that kind of behaviour comes to mind.  A three letter word, a letter, then another three letter word...

:lol:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on December 02, 2011, 08:37:49 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 02, 2011, 08:34:53 PM

You guys kill me.

#firstworldtrolling

Wasn't directed at you. Nobody can get under your skin on account of they can't get through the layer of hair that protects it. :lulz:

Yeah, I had to clear a hole to shit through, with a weed whacker and a blowtorch.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Khara on December 02, 2011, 08:31:16 PM
Considering when someone comes here and makes a complete ass out of themselves in a thread, that each and everyone of us has at any given time done something quite similar to what I've done, allowing this one special treatment is beyond me.

He was a dick in the knife thread, he deleted his OP in the achiote mexican chicken thread, which has, in the past, opened a thread up to whatever humiliation the OP who did that deserved.

He was condescending, IN MY OPINION, in the guacamole thread and I was a bitch.

However, I understand completely where you Nigel and you Roger are coming from.  I will not feed the troll.

There are acceptable beahviors for some which are not acceptable for others.  I understand that as well.

It's truly not an issue.

We pretty much all ignore the murderrapist in other people's threads in order not to hateshit them up. It's a courtesy to the OP, not to the murderrapist.

You want to shit hate on him, there are already two (now three) threads of his, and you can always start a thread with his name on it.

If you want to play the martyr role... well, guess you gave him what he was hoping for!

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Nigel on December 02, 2011, 08:40:14 PM

If you want to play the martyr role... well, guess you gave him what he was hoping for!

I have done nothing along those lines and I would appreciate it if you would stop putting that off on me. 

I'm fucking sick of it.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Khara on December 02, 2011, 08:43:58 PM
Quote from: Nigel on December 02, 2011, 08:40:14 PM

I have done nothing along those lines and I would appreciate it if you would stop putting that off on me. 

I'm fucking sick of it.

Um, Khara, he came here SPECIFICALLY so that people would lose their shit at him.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

It's times like this I long for the other board.

You all know the one I mean.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on December 02, 2011, 08:47:07 PM
Oh, he claims he's banned now.

He's a fucking liar.

Tonight, I'll post a pic of his account status over at totse2, just for kicks.

The Good Reverend Roger

Just checked.

There's nothing wrong with his account.

He's skeered.

Someone want to mock him for it over there?

(PROTIP:  He's going to claim he's banned, so he can get Easy E to ban all of us.  Because we whupped his mongloid little arse.)