News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

UNLIMITED T2 APPRECIATION THREAD

Started by fanglekai, December 02, 2011, 06:11:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 02, 2011, 08:46:14 PM
Quote from: Khara on December 02, 2011, 08:43:58 PM
Quote from: Nigel on December 02, 2011, 08:40:14 PM

If you want to play the martyr role... well, guess you gave him what he was hoping for!

I have done nothing along those lines and I would appreciate it if you would stop putting that off on me. 

I'm fucking sick of it.

Um, Khara, he came here SPECIFICALLY so that people would lose their shit at him.

Roger;

I am not, was not playing the martyr.  I was actually having a bit of fun for the first time in a long time at PD.  I know that is why he was here.  I never "lost my shit" I've been laughing the whole time.

I lost my shit when other people got snarky over a couple of fucking posts.  Which were easily side railed from ONE SINGLE THREAD.  

As for his food thread, LIKE I SAID, when people in the past have deleted their OP from a thread they started we have always given them fucking hell.  But it's not ok to do so because that was a SERIOUS thread, made all the more serious by his deleting the OP I guess.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 02, 2011, 08:49:46 PM
Quote from: Nigel on December 02, 2011, 08:47:07 PM
Oh, he claims he's banned now.

He's a fucking liar.

Tonight, I'll post a pic of his account status over at totse2, just for kicks.

I know he is. Also, he was bragging about his trolling in chat, and I told him I was disappointed because I thought he would switch it up for a more mature audience, but it was the same old same.

Oh well. Bad call on my part.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on December 02, 2011, 08:53:08 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 02, 2011, 08:49:46 PM
Quote from: Nigel on December 02, 2011, 08:47:07 PM
Oh, he claims he's banned now.

He's a fucking liar.

Tonight, I'll post a pic of his account status over at totse2, just for kicks.

I know he is. Also, he was bragging about his trolling in chat, and I told him I was disappointed because I thought he would switch it up for a more mature audience, but it was the same old same.

Oh well. Bad call on my part.

He's not very bright, Nigel.  But I can see how he might be mistaken for a biped at first glance.

Someone want to call him on his bullshit in chat?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

The Good Reverend Roger

There are ten unregged/logged-out people looking at this thread.

:lulz:

:digtbk:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

fanglekai

mênis

i warned u guys but nooooo LOL

oh man this place is too easy to troll. everyone gets massively asspained from anything. srsly get some cream to ease the pain of the rectal reaming you've received LOL

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: fanglekai on December 02, 2011, 09:03:24 PM
mênis

oh man this place is too easy to troll. everyone gets massively asspained from anything. srsly get some cream to ease the pain of the rectal reaming you've received LOL

Is that why you told all your buddies you were banned?  :lol:

:crybaby:

Cain

mênis

I'm sorry, I cant hear you over the sound of you sobbing and deleting your recipe.  Again  :lol:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on December 02, 2011, 09:04:58 PM
mênis

I'm sorry, I cant hear you over the sound of you sobbing and deleting your recipe.  Again  :lol:

FATALITY.

CAIN WINS.

fanglekai

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 02, 2011, 09:04:06 PM
mênis

get TUFF or cry trying

East Coast Hustle

mênis

TRANSLATION:

LOL I WAS TROLLING THE WHOLE TIME! - :a2m: - U MAD BRO?
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: fanglekai on December 02, 2011, 09:06:33 PM
mênis

get TUFF or cry trying

TUFF like "deleting your recipe TWICE"?

You simpering little nancy.  

The Good Reverend Roger

fanglekai

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 02, 2011, 09:07:44 PM
mênis

get TUFF or cry trying

it's lulzier teh 2nd tiem obvs

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: fanglekai on December 02, 2011, 09:10:11 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 02, 2011, 09:07:44 PM
mênis

get TUFF or cry trying

it's lulzier teh 2nd tiem obvs

Oh, I agree.

But I'm not laughing with you.

Just saying.