News:

PD.com: "a rather irritating form of hermetic terrorism".

Main Menu

And now Kansas is getting into the act

Started by LMNO, February 13, 2014, 01:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pæs

In my experience the argument from religious freedom wrt TEH GAYS is made in the full knowledge that they won't be forced to marry them, but in the hopes that they can convince that it will impinge on their right to run their things the way they would like.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Emo Howard on February 25, 2014, 08:43:16 PM
A couple weeks ago, I heard an actual clergyman speak wistfully of the days after 9/11, and suggest vaguely that maybe god had allowed it to happen because we're becoming less of a "Christian Nation".

:lulz:

What fucking God does HE worship?  Hachiman?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pæs on February 25, 2014, 08:47:46 PM
In my experience the argument from religious freedom wrt TEH GAYS is made in the full knowledge that they won't be forced to marry them, but in the hopes that they can convince that it will impinge on their right to run their things the way they would like.

Actually, it's the hope that they can bash them, shove them back in the closet, and have someone that is permanently lower on the totem pole than they are.

There's no prettying that up.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Bruno

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 25, 2014, 08:47:53 PM
Quote from: Emo Howard on February 25, 2014, 08:43:16 PM
A couple weeks ago, I heard an actual clergyman speak wistfully of the days after 9/11, and suggest vaguely that maybe god had allowed it to happen because we're becoming less of a "Christian Nation".

:lulz:

What fucking God does HE worship?  Hachiman?

Apparently the one who told the jews they would be undefeatable in battle, then when they got their asses handed to them told them "Yeah, well, some guy opened a banana from the wrong end or something, you should probably find him and kill him AND his family, then everything will be cool again"
Formerly something else...