News:

PD.com: promoting the nomadic, war-like and democratic lupine culture since 2002

Main Menu

Miley Spears: A retraction, no apology, and laughs at your expense.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 15, 2012, 02:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on November 15, 2012, 02:33:56 PM
You know, there's all the people who claim to follow the Fluffy Pink Unicorn Eris™, who really do some evil shit if they feel slighted.

I don't think I've ever witnessed any of us who lean towards the Eris of Strife, Doom, and Horrormirth™ doing anything nearly as bad (even when pushed).

Yeah, it sort of follows along with not drawing Her attention... shit's nasty enough out there without doing it to each other. And by "each other" I mean "other human beings, including assholes".
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Luna

Damn, you do attract the nutbags, sorry your father was involved.  Give a yell if there's anything we can do to help on this end.

Not cool at all.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 15, 2012, 04:26:17 PM
She has it right in her account profile.  "Daughter of Cainad".  Congratulations.

Oh sweet assbuttering Jesus.

Who would have thought that the ONLY surviving legacy of being a member of a retarded parody wiki is to be linked to a goddamn weirdo?

In brief: Uncyc had a "mentor" sort of thing where individual members would guide newbies on how to not fuck up the wiki. Miley requested my mentorship about a year after I had stopped visiting the site regularly, but when I did log back on (before she made her appearance on PD), I said "sure, why not?" and pretty much completely ignored everything after that. Clearly that wasn't enough to disentangle myself from the Crazy.

Let me adjust my position slightly: I am now VERY much in support of your line of action.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on November 15, 2012, 04:34:15 PM
She has it right in her account profile.  "Daughter of Cainad".  Congratulations.

Who would have thought that the ONLY surviving legacy of being a member of a retarded parody wiki is to be linked to a goddamn weirdo?

In brief: Uncyc had a "mentor" sort of thing where individual members would guide newbies on how to not fuck up the wiki. Miley requested my mentorship about a year after I had stopped visiting the site regularly, but when I did log back on (before she made her appearance on PD), I said "sure, why not?" and pretty much completely ignored everything after that. Clearly that wasn't enough to disentangle myself from the Crazy.

Let me adjust my position slightly: I am now VERY much in support of your line of action.

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=5720

Check the personal text.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 15, 2012, 04:08:10 PM
Quote from: Cainad on November 15, 2012, 04:04:01 PM
Damn. Miley Spears was one of the personalities I remember from Uncyclopedia (which seems to be dead these days). Not that I ever had much interaction, but I was always pretty sure she wasn't Uncle BadTouch. Would not have guessed in a million years that it would get to this level.

She isn't Uncle BadTouch.  She also drops your name all over the place.

She's also a complete shitneck, who has no problem pestering an old man if it will advance her and Uncle BadTouch's vendetta about me. 

And the above posters are correct; she returned to PD specifically for this vendetta.

One of the two reasons I dropped out of Chasing Eris is because that shitbag Uncle BadTouch is involved.  Fuck him, fuck his little stable of hangers on, and fuck anyone that associates with them in any way.

Wait wait wait wait what? Uncle BadTouch is involved with that? I don't want to be associated with him in any way. He seeks legitimacy by latching onto projects other well-known Discordians are involved in and I want no part of that. I don't want like what went on with people thinking St Mae was cronies with him happening with my name.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 15, 2012, 04:37:02 PM

Check the personal text.

The letter I'm scanning has her PO Box on it.  You could always threaten to sue under the same justification she's using:  Defamation of your online persona.  She's claiming paternity.  I assume she isn't actually your kid.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: CAKE on November 15, 2012, 04:38:56 PM
Damn. Miley Spears was one of the personalities I remember from Uncyclopedia (which seems to be dead these days). Not that I ever had much interaction, but I was always pretty sure she wasn't Uncle BadTouch. Would not have guessed in a million years that it would get to this level.

She's also a complete shitneck, who has no problem pestering an old man if it will advance her and Uncle BadTouch's vendetta about me. 

And the above posters are correct; she returned to PD specifically for this vendetta.

One of the two reasons I dropped out of Chasing Eris is because that shitbag Uncle BadTouch is involved.  Fuck him, fuck his little stable of hangers on, and fuck anyone that associates with them in any way.

Wait wait wait wait what? Uncle BadTouch is involved with that? I don't want to be associated with him in any way. He seeks legitimacy by latching onto projects other well-known Discordians are involved in and I want no part of that. I don't want like what went on with people thinking St Mae was cronies with him happening with my name.

I just bumped the relevant post in Chasing Eris, up in Principia Discussion.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 15, 2012, 04:40:21 PM
Quote from: CAKE on November 15, 2012, 04:38:56 PM

I just bumped the relevant post in Chasing Eris, up in Principia Discussion.

Thanks, I'll check it out.

EK WAFFLR

This isn't good.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 15, 2012, 04:39:36 PM

Check the personal text.

The letter I'm scanning has her PO Box on it.  You could always threaten to sue under the same justification she's using:  Defamation of your online persona.  She's claiming paternity.  I assume she isn't actually your kid.

:vom:  and also  :lulz: to the idea. I'll certainly consider it... although the address I'm living at is my aunt and uncle's and I wouldn't want to get them involved in the weirdness.

And unless I sired a weirdo when I was... maybe 6 years old? I definitely do not have a kid at this time.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on November 15, 2012, 04:52:41 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 15, 2012, 04:39:36 PM

Check the personal text.

:vom:  and also  :lulz: to the idea. I'll certainly consider it... although the address I'm living at is my aunt and uncle's and I wouldn't want to get them involved in the weirdness.

And unless I sired a weirdo when I was... maybe 6 years old? I definitely do not have a kid at this time.

Her email address is:  muspears@gmail.com

There.  Now you can just drop her a line.

Link her to this thread, if you don't mind.  I know she can proxy in to see it.

The Good Reverend Roger

I'd have some fun with that myself (and I probably will, this evening), but I can't access my throwaway email here, and there's no fucking way I'm using my work email for that.

The Good Reverend Roger

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 15, 2012, 05:17:05 PM
Quote from: Cainad on November 15, 2012, 05:16:23 PM
Line dropped.

Ex-post?   :lulz:

:mrgreen:

QuoteBy taking disreputable action against the person known online as The Good Reverend Roger whilst under the assumed identity of "Miley Spears," and by linking yourself to me as the "daughter of Cainad" on your principiadiscordia.com user profile, you have potentially committed defamation of my online persona. I request that you cease and desist harassment of The Good Reverend Roger and disavow your connection to me. Legal action is being considered.

You may wish to proxy in to view this thread, if you have not done so already: http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php/topic,33705.0.html

Sincerely,
Cainad

Decided to lead in with the civilized approach.