News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

one person one set of hands

Started by -Kel-, February 22, 2010, 10:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on February 24, 2010, 09:59:17 PM
you make a strong point. I just have to figure out how to use that stick as a lever. The sword of Damocles is suspended very precariously above my head. And this project is so late and overdue it's actually become a joke. (it was supposed to be launched in september)

If I tell them they can shove it and figure it out on their own, it's not that much of a stretch for them to say, "that's cool, we were gonna can the project anyway!"

There's always one (or more) person in an office that treats a confidential conversation as a chance to be the font of all gossip.  Find that person, and let it slip that you're looking for a full time job, not because you don't like the fascinating project you're on, but because you need one to survive.

Let the grapevine do the work for you.
Molon Lube