News:

We've got artists, scientists, scholars, pranksters, publishers, songwriters, and political activists.  We've subjected Discordia to scrutiny, torn it apart, and put it back together. We've written songs about it, we've got a stack of essays, and, to refer back to your quote above, we criticize the hell out of each other.

Main Menu

50 Shades Fic

Started by Q. G. Pennyworth, February 18, 2015, 04:05:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Reginald Ret

That was excellent!

It makes me want to watch or read this 50 shades thingy to see if I can spot the same fucked up shit.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Karapac

This is fantastic.  :lol:  I'd read this book.

By the way. If any of ya wanna find out what 50 Shades is all about without subjecting yourself to the horrendous thing itself, I found this useful:

http://jennytrout.blogspot.com/p/jen-reads-50-shades-of-grey.html?zx=df2c84b3dc851bf4

A much funnier read, and gives you just enough knowledge of 50 Shades. Choice quotes from just one chapter:

QuoteWhat seems really bizarre to me is how people are like, "How are they going to make this into a movie? It would have to be rated NC-17." Well, certainly not for the language, but seriously? Is there any sex in this thing? Everyone keeps telling me there's all this hot sex that's going to save my marriage, whether it needs saving or not (and likely I'll realize how much saving it needed when I read this book that shines holy sexual light from its pages, and then I'll take back every bad thing I ever said about it in between giving blow jobs so enthusiastic I'll have a neck like a fucking line backer), but I have yet to see anything sexy happen.

QuoteChristian comes out of the shower in just a towel, and she's there in just her t-shirt, and the sexual tension is palpable:

"If you're looking for your jeans, I've sent them to the laundry." His gaze is a dark obsidian. "They were spattered with your vomit."

Swoon. Then, Ana flushes scarlet. I'm wondering what other colors she thinks people flush. I don't think I've ever seen someone flush azure.

QuoteShe takes a deep breath and goes out to the bedroom, but Christian is gone, so she takes another deep breath. This is a throwback to her time on the space station and her fear that the room beyond the next airlock would have been compromised and without oxygen.

Taking another deep breath, I enter the living area of the suite. It's huge. There's an opulent, plush seating area, all overstuffed couches and soft cushions, an elaborate coffee table with a stack of large glossy books, a study area with a top-of-the-range Mac, an enormous plasma screen TV on the wall, and Christian is sitting at a dining table on the other side of the room reading a newspaper. It's the size of a tennis court or something, not that I play tennis, though I have watched Kate a few times.

That's a big newspaper.

QuoteChristian commands, literally commands Ana to eat, because he has an issue with wasted food. He wants her to clean her plate, and he really does expect her to listen to him. When she'd done, he rewards her with a "Good girl" and sends her to dry her hair because he doesn't want her to get sick, going outside with wet hair. There is absolutely nothing sexier than a guy who gives the same advice as my grandma, let me tell you. Christian also reveals that he's never slept with someone and not had sex, which means he's either never been to scout camp, or he has some really bad memories from scout camp.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

trippinprincezz13

:lulz: She had me at the "war dance of victory". Well, before that, but still  :lulz:
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.