News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

"imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever"

Started by Verbal Mike, April 17, 2009, 12:38:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Zenpeanut on April 17, 2009, 06:25:23 AM
Since when have their been exceptions to the amendments?!

wait, let me rephrase that...

Since when have their openly been exceptions to the amendments?

Since 1994/1995.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Payne on April 17, 2009, 02:32:00 AM
As the article states, the Border Patrol was granted an exception to normal Fourth Amendment procedures,

HAW HAW!

TGRR,
LOVES this decade!

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Payne

It's getting better day by day, isn't it?

I need to go and get me an animal pelt to blend in with what will soon be the natives.

Perhaps a Tory politicians pelt, a catchy number with lots of grease and oils for weatherproofing.

Spiny_Norman

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 18, 2009, 08:18:37 PM
Quote from: Spiny_Norman on April 18, 2009, 01:06:30 AM
I'm not going to say the poor bastard deserved it, but he had it coming.  Interfering with underpaid border partrol officers because you want to be a smarty pants= bad day.  Just open your fucking trunk and be on your way.

So what's it like to have no spine?

Hassle free.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Spiny_Norman on April 18, 2009, 08:32:28 PM
I'm not going to say the poor bastard deserved it, but he had it coming.  Interfering with underpaid border partrol officers because you want to be a smarty pants= bad day.  Just open your fucking trunk and be on your way.

Hassle free.

Sure.  They don't have to get you, because you've been had all along.  The hook has been in your mouth for so long, you don't even feel it anymore.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Payne on April 18, 2009, 08:23:55 PM
It's getting better day by day, isn't it?

I need to go and get me an animal pelt to blend in with what will soon be the natives.

Perhaps a Tory politicians pelt, a catchy number with lots of grease and oils for weatherproofing.

Sometimes I laugh so hard that I can't stop screaming.

Spiny_Norman

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 18, 2009, 08:37:20 PM

Hassle free.

Sure.  They don't have to get you, because you've been had all along.  The hook has been in your mouth for so long, you don't even feel it anymore.

Yeah, cause it's all a big conspiracy and big brother and blah blah blah.  Your take on "reality" is just as restrictive as the average media sucking binge and purge sheep of an american that walks around with his head up his ass all day long.  I'm not impressed.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Spiny_Norman on April 18, 2009, 08:45:17 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 18, 2009, 08:37:20 PM

Hassle free.

Yeah, cause it's all a big conspiracy and big brother and blah blah blah.  Your take on "reality" is just as restrictive as the average media sucking binge and purge sheep of an american that walks around with his head up his ass all day long.  I'm not impressed.

No, everything is fine!   :lulz:

You can tell just by looking around!   :lulz:

Spiny_Norman

Spiny_Norman

Pariah

Spiny Norman doesn't appear to know what the hell he's talking about
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Soylent Green

Quote from: The Pariah on April 18, 2009, 11:02:01 PM

Does anyone here?  :lulz:

Spiny_Norman

Quote from: The Pariah on April 18, 2009, 11:02:01 PM

Yeah, obviously.

:retard: