I'd be much more accepting of children if... (pics)

Started by Roaring Biscuit!, April 14, 2011, 05:14:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurt Christ

Quote from: Unqualified on April 15, 2011, 04:06:08 PM
Quote from: Roaring Biscuit! on April 15, 2011, 11:40:45 AM
Thanks all, I'm a very proud mother/father figure :P

Quote from: Nigel on April 15, 2011, 03:16:44 AM
A really cute mantis hitched a ride with us out of Burning Man... I called her Marla.

Cool, and related:  I haven't named them yet!?  Suggestions?

xx

Scyther and Scizor.

I second this.
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Jenne

I just love their color--lovely bright, light green.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

This thread had me Googling images of mantids for about an hour yesterday. Damn there's a lot of varieties.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Luna

We used to get mantises at the house, once in awhile.  If I saw one, I'd shuffle through the yard before I let hubby mow, they're awesome.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Succulent Plant

Awesome mantids, I've never saw any that green IRL. Around here they're usually a silvery grey color.