News:

'sup, my privileged, cishet shitlords?  I'm back from oppressing womyn and PoC.

Main Menu

Dear TCC Refugees

Started by Dysfunctional Cunt, April 13, 2011, 08:58:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dysfunctional Cunt

If someone attacks one of these people just because they are from TCC then we're no better than they are at TCC for banning people just because they are Discordians from PD.  

Mods and admins will not be coming here, Wyldkat was the exception to the Quid Pro Quo rule, so only members will be joining.

Personal vendettas aside.

Please do not help prove their point.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Khara on April 14, 2011, 09:20:11 PM
If someone attacks one of these people just because they are from TCC then we're no better than they are at TCC for banning people just because they are Discordians from PD.  

Mods and admins will not be coming here, Wyldkat was the exception to the Quid Pro Quo rule, so only members will be joining.

Aw. You're using logic. I have no defense against that. :(  You make a good point. I suppose if people are going to come here with chips on their shoulders already, it isn't a good idea to provoke them.

Question:  Hjolmaer was only made a mod recently. Is he still subject to the Quid Pro Quo rule since he didn't participate in the majority of the fuckery?
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Don Coyote

I got shat all over when I came here.  :argh!:

And I deserved about 169% of it. :lulz:

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Don Quixote on April 14, 2011, 09:38:30 PM
I got shat all over when I came here.  :argh!:

And I deserved about 169% of it. :lulz:

I gave them all fair warning that they were not safe if they were a douche.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on April 14, 2011, 09:31:34 PM
Question:  Hjolmaer was only made a mod recently. Is he still subject to the Quid Pro Quo rule since he didn't participate in the majority of the fuckery?

I don't know.  I would agree I would be willing to give him a chance because he was always straight up with me just like Wyldkat.  I guess it could be put to the admins for discussion.

Has he mentioned wanting to join?  God that would put a couple of peoples panties in a serious fucking wad.  That alone might make it worth it.

Quote from: Khara on April 14, 2011, 09:51:51 PM
Question:  Hjolmaer was only made a mod recently. Is he still subject to the Quid Pro Quo rule since he didn't participate in the majority of the fuckery?

I don't know.  I would agree I would be willing to give him a chance because he was always straight up with me just like Wyldkat.  I guess it could be put to the admins for discussion.

Has he mentioned wanting to join?  God that would put a couple of peoples panties in a serious fucking wad.  That alone might make it worth it.

I sent him a link to a couple threads over here that were kick-ass. He said he'd look at it when he got time. That's about it.

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on April 14, 2011, 09:57:22 PM
Quote from: Khara on April 14, 2011, 09:51:51 PM

I sent him a link to a couple threads over here that were kick-ass. He said he'd look at it when he got time. That's about it.

If he wants to join, I'll (dear lord the things I do for n00bs) pm the MGMT.  :x

The Good Reverend Roger

Aw. You're using logic. I have no defense against that. :(  You make a good point. I suppose if people are going to come here with chips on their shoulders already, it isn't a good idea to provoke them.

Question:  Hjolmaer was only made a mod recently. Is he still subject to the Quid Pro Quo rule since he didn't participate in the majority of the fuckery?

Fuck him.  He was 169% on board with the latest purge.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 14, 2011, 09:59:23 PM

Aw. You're using logic. I have no defense against that. :(  You make a good point. I suppose if people are going to come here with chips on their shoulders already, it isn't a good idea to provoke them.

You have to be careful with the MGMT they can read your mind....  :eek:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Khara on April 14, 2011, 10:00:21 PM

Aw. You're using logic. I have no defense against that. :(  You make a good point. I suppose if people are going to come here with chips on their shoulders already, it isn't a good idea to provoke them.

You have to be careful with the MGMT they can read your mind....  :eek:

I'm not The Mgt.  I have to read your thread.  :lol:

But I am against holejammer, the same way I am against EBS and FS.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

I don't think he was on board with it, I think he was participating in a united mod-face and duking it out in the mod forum, but I'll stand by your decision. Thanks for answering the question. :)

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on April 14, 2011, 10:08:36 PM

I don't think he was on board with it, I think he was participating in a united mod-face and duking it out in the mod forum, but I'll stand by your decision. Thanks for answering the question. :)

I read his comments in threads where people were being leaned on.  Fuck him, he's a Nazi like the other 3.

Let him chat with Shaara-Chan and snakeman until he fucking chokes.

And it's not my decision.  I am offering an opinion.  ECH has to make this call, because I am biased (I fucking hate them all).  I am also stating that if he DOES come here, I will accidentally all over his head.

The Good Reverend Roger

Let me put it another way:

Holejammer helped EBS and FS build the board they always wanted.  Now he should stay there with them, to enjoy it.

TGRR,
Likes to help people.

The Good Reverend Roger

Fuck their point.  Their opinion or feelings of vindication mean precisely Jack and shit to me.  Also, attacking them is NOT equivalent to banning them, as at least here they have the opportunity to defend themselves.

With the exception of Wyldkat - and I was and am against that exception, but what can you do - I don't think ANY of the "elders" need to be allowed to post here...If they feel the need to stop people from voicing an opinion THERE, then there's no reason they should have a voice HERE.  They are scum.