News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

Are you addicted to electricity?

Started by Reeducation, April 01, 2008, 12:09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Quote from: The Reverend Asshat on May 09, 2008, 03:29:50 AMHey Shitball.

You are not funny.
You are not entertaining.
You are not intelligent based on your posts so far.
You are not contributing anything.

What you have done is roll in here so full of yourself you never even looked around to see what goes on here. Let me put this in baby talk for you. WE ARE NOT IMPRESSED. Little EMO bitches like you are a dime a dozen and just like you they try to act all bad assed and just fuck up others peoples threads. Shitballs like you aren't even the slightest bit worth the espace it takes to respond to but I will make an exception this one time.STFU and try really hard to learn. Some of the most intelligent people I have ever been associated with contribute to this site and you, little shitball aren't even good enough to be the brown crust on their underwear. Why not try again? Try reading this time. Before you decide to slam or attack someone do a little digging. Find out who they are.
Maybe you read just enough to think the 'rest of the herd' could be turned against TGRR. OK, we can until a little shitball like you comes in. We can be in the middle of ripping each others throats out while drinking each others blood but just a kind word to the wise. We are flexible enough to stop for a bit while we make your existence unbearable. I am not threatening you and I am certainly not speaking for anyone else on this board, but for me you aren't even really good enough to be annoying.

GODDAMIT.

:mittens: damn. burn it, Rev!

i love this board, it keeps surprising me, or something.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Faust

Quote from: daruko on May 09, 2008, 04:50:08 AM
Quote from: Faust on May 09, 2008, 04:21:46 AM
Quote from: Thurnez Isa on May 09, 2008, 04:06:23 AM
daruko your acting like a jackass again

just thought you would like to know

this.
you were doing so well darku, why you have to shit on everyone again.

i shit on TGRR and Hawk so far... that's far from everyone.

no its in multiple threads.
do you understand that people dont want to read threads about you any more. if ever.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

AFK

Yeah, and I'm sure someone has already said this, but wtf I will anyway:

While PD.COM may seem like a free-for-all to you, there generally are two areas where some respect is due, this sub-forum "Or Kill Me" and the "Think For Yourself, Schmuck" subforum.  This is where people are putting considerable effort into putting across ideas, and to muddy that up with banal crap is pretty uncool and will certainly earn you well-earned grief.  If you wanna spam threads, at least contain it to Apple Talk and the other forums, leave this and TFY,S alone. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Adios

Quote from: Rev. Whats His Name? on May 09, 2008, 02:35:25 PM
Yeah, and I'm sure someone has already said this, but wtf I will anyway:

While PD.COM may seem like a free-for-all to you, there generally are two areas where some respect is due, this sub-forum "Or Kill Me" and the "Think For Yourself, Schmuck" subforum.  This is where people are putting considerable effort into putting across ideas, and to muddy that up with banal crap is pretty uncool and will certainly earn you well-earned grief.  If you wanna spam threads, at least contain it to Apple Talk and the other forums, leave this and TFY,S alone. 

:mittens:

Daruko

:roll:

and i muddied up this thread?   i called bullshit.  if TGRR would've showed some respect to the ACTUAL context of this thread, i wouldn't have busted him out.   

if hawk would've let the bully fight his own battle, instead of sticking up for the guy REALLY responsible for derailing this thread, than we wouldn't still be talking. 

Quote from: Faust on May 09, 2008, 02:19:31 PM
no its in multiple threads.
do you understand that people dont want to read threads about you any more. if ever.

Sorry RWHN, just one more post here, and I'll let it lie.  Scouts honor.

takes two to tango.  i dish back what's dished to me.  if TGRR stops picking on me, i'll have a lot less motivation to pick on him.  why do you constantly get hot and bothered about this stuff?  you like TGRR on your board, do you not?   even if you got me to stfu and ignore everything he says, it'll keep happening with SOMEONE, as it always has, as long as he is here.   I, for one, am fine with that.. or rather, accept it to be the way things are around here.  But for some reason, Faust, Hawk, RWHN, Cain, Thorn... you guys don't seem to be able to accept it.  Or maybe you do, and you're just having some fun flaming me again.     

doesn't matter whether someone's a really real discordian, really smart, really stupid, funny, witty, dull, whatever... when someone gets flamed, it's perfectly natural to expect they may flame back, in real life or on the internet.

if you attack me verbally, i am as likely to tell you to fuck off as the next guy/gal (innernets or on the street).     tired of reading ABOUT me?  stop contributing to posts ABOUT me then.   or keep bitching, whatever you want to do.   

it's very possible that I'll get tired of paying any attention to TGRR's attacks, but it's also very possible that i'll tell him to suck my cock each and every time he fucks with me.  if you consider that disrespectful to YOU personally, than i think you have issues.

that being said, I again encourage anyone who has something to say to me to do it in PM, since RWHN asked nicely to respect this area of the forum.    i promise this is my last off-topic post in this thread. Chao.   :wink:

AFK

Hey, leave me out of this one.  You and 104 are part of the reason I buggered off for a week, so I really don't know what went down here in this particular thread.  I just wanted to point out the general "rules" of "Or Kill Me" and TFY,S.  I feel like "Or Kill Me" has been muddied up in general lately.  I feel like some of the newer folks don't really understand what this section is supposed to be about.  I'm just trying to help clarify it some. 

BootyBay

I once traded all my rookie baseball cards in for some Double A batteries... they weren't even good batteries.  You know, those Mexican ones that last about 20 minutes, and then you gotta throw em out.  I usually go to bed all juiced up, wake up the next morning and am embarrassed by how many volts I used the night before.  I hit rock bottom about a week ago, while listening to the radio, running a dozen electric fans, microwaving a frozen pizza and flipping the lights on and off all at once, and everything suddenly burnt out.  I've admitted I have a problem, and now live life one day at a time.

There are two kinds of people in this world.. Winners and losers.. I think we know which kind you are.

AFK

It never Hertz to admit one's shortcomings. 

LMNO

Roo

Quote from: Rev. Whats His Name? on May 09, 2008, 04:04:26 PM
Hey, leave me out of this one.  You and 104 are part of the reason I buggered off for a week, so I really don't know what went down here in this particular thread.  I just wanted to point out the general "rules" of "Or Kill Me" and TFY,S.  I feel like "Or Kill Me" has been muddied up in general lately.  I feel like some of the newer folks don't really understand what this section is supposed to be about.  I'm just trying to help clarify it some. 

Muddied up because instead of the rants followed by copious mittens and lulz, people actually started responding to what was written? Muddied because threads drifted?

What IS "Or Kill Me" supposed to be about? It says on the first page "Rants, Ravings and Manifestoes go here". Does that mean you're only supposed to post those three things, or is actual discussion of them allowed? Are we not supposed to add to the material, or debate it? I'm genuinely curious, because while I understand that it's annoying to have someone spam a thread or show serious disrespect, I'm not sure what behavior is expected here.

AFK

Well certainly comments on the subject matter of the rant or sermon are welcome.  But, as an example, I think in one of Rog's recent rants he references Evanescence.  It was clearly just that, a reference, it had little to do with the actual meat of his rant, so for someone to then to talk about how they like or dislike Evanesence is threadjacking and really is something that should not be done in this arena.  Obviously there will be some grey area from time to time, but an obvious threadjack like that should be avoided. 

I guess the way to think about it that if pd.com were a newspaper, this is the Op Ed section.  If you responded to an Op Ed in a newspaper, focusing on a reference that had little to do with the actual subject matter of the piece, I can assure you it would not be published in the paper. 

Cain

hooplala

Daruko,

I think what they are trying to say is that if you have a problem with Roger in here, just take it to Apple Talk.  You can let all the shit fly you want.

Someone correct me if I have misinterpreted.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Adios

Quote from: Hoopla on May 09, 2008, 05:59:14 PM
Daruko,

I think what they are trying to say is that if you have a problem with Roger in here, just take it to Apple Talk.  You can let all the shit fly you want.

Someone correct me if I have misinterpreted.

Spot on.

AFK

Well, a gladiator-style death match would be more entertaining.  But given budgetary limitations, what Hoopla says works.  :)