Testimonial: "It's just honestly sad that a place like this exists"

Main Menu

Let's play a game with Roger

Started by Freeky, February 21, 2010, 04:06:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 08, 2010, 08:41:19 PM
Quote from: Richter on March 08, 2010, 08:40:36 PM
Well, if they're into THAT, then you've just won the probability lottery.

This is also my next project.  "Cultivating meatgrinder psychosis for people who I think could on occasion use it."

Please to post notes.

I'm not certain it'd be general access stuff.  Will PM gladly though.

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Richter on March 08, 2010, 08:53:02 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 08, 2010, 08:41:19 PM
Quote from: Richter on March 08, 2010, 08:40:36 PM
Well, if they're into THAT, then you've just won the probability lottery.

This is also my next project.  "Cultivating meatgrinder psychosis for people who I think could on occasion use it."

Please to post notes.

I'm not certain it'd be general access stuff.  Will PM gladly though.

Sounds like a plan.
Molon Lube

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Freeky

Why do I keep doing this to myself? :lulz:

So last night, the Dok, Maria, Nurse Mayhem, the rest of the coffee night crew and I went out to a bar. It was a normal bar this time, no corpses like the last one, so I had hopes of the night at least approaching normal. We were there about an hour, just chilling and drinking, when this Mexican wedding party comes in. They were a bit rowdy, but it was in a happy way. But apparently, some of the other patrons that were already there knew someone from the party, and started up a ruckus. Eventually, someone pushed someone else, and one of their freinds pushed back to get even, and it turned into an all out brawl. I'm talking like people were throwing their beer bottles, there were bull rushes going on, people were reaching behind the bar to get at more (and bigger) bottles to use as weapons, the whole shebang. The sounds of glass shattering, people yelling and screaming in rage and pain and hate, and the Dok's laughter boomed in my ears as I dove under a table to get out of the way (I accidently caught one guy's foot as I dove under and he hit his chin on the table and got knocked out, I really shouldn't wear my stawmpin boots cuz they're so big).

As I watched the scene in a strange mix of terror and... badfun?... I saw the rest of the coffee night crew side with the wedding party. Maria and Nurse Mayhem were back to back the entire time. Maria had a broken glass bottle in one hand, and Mayhem had a barstool. Dok apparently couldn't stop laughing, even when (or more likely because) he was thwacking people in the head with some guy's shoe he had got from somewhere. Von Melee was doing okay for a while, he definitely got some good licks in, but someone punched him right where Mayhem had got him a few weeks ago, and he was done. I spotted Evil Roomie once, riding the back of some poor vato, yanking his hair and shouting "Giddy up!" and giggling madly. I have no idea what Mork had been doing, but it was more than likely something sinister.

When things looked to be calming down, I darted out from under my table and ran out the back door. The rest of the group was already there, laughing their asses off, and they had made it out with the bride and groom. They said we were welcome to any of their family functions, and then made off into the night.

It was interesting, anyway.

Doktor Howl

I wasn't whacking him with the shoe, I was trying to make him eat it.

But it's okay.  I mean, it was his shoe, right?

And I saw that guy you "accidentally" tripped.  That was about as "accidental" as Mork making that guy chew on a condom.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 14, 2010, 07:12:05 PM

And I saw that guy you "accidentally" tripped.  That was about as "accidental" as Mork making that guy chew on a condom.   :lulz:

Shhh.... I'm a nice person, and nice people don't do that sort of thing on purpose.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Professor Freeky on March 14, 2010, 07:18:00 PM

Shhh.... I'm a nice person, and nice people don't do that sort of thing on purpose.

Hahaha!  Bullshit.  I saw you accidentally his foot.  It accidentally took 3 tries.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

NotPublished

In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 14, 2010, 07:19:32 PM
Quote from: Professor Freeky on March 14, 2010, 07:18:00 PM

Hahaha!  Bullshit.  I saw you accidentally his foot.  It accidentally took 3 tries.   :lulz:

Nuh-uh! I got it the second ti- I mean, I don't know what you're talking about.

Jenne

MOAR GOOD TIMES!  Good for you, Freeky!  Embrace, embrace!

Dr. Paes

:lulz:
That's how parties are supposed to work.

the last yatto

so who tossed the apple that started the fight?
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

E.O.T.

Quote from: Pēleus on March 16, 2010, 04:45:13 AM
so who tossed the apple that started the fight?

THE O.K.

cupid
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Freeky