News:

PD.com: Living proof that just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Main Menu

Really real discordians

Started by Dalek, November 21, 2010, 08:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salty

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 23, 2010, 05:43:29 PM
Then I guess all 6,850,000,000 of them had be ready for a little involuntary earhole intrusion.

TO THE WALL!

of their ear canal.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 23, 2010, 05:43:29 PM
Then I guess all 6,850,000,000 of them had be ready for a little involuntary earhole intrusion.

AAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH :horrormirth:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on November 23, 2010, 06:22:14 PM
AAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH :horrormirth:

As a Holy Man™, my vile and unnatural lusts must be slaked, or divine wrath will ensue.  Trust me, the earhole thing is better for everyone.

TGRR,
Knows that only Horrorsex™ can appease the Gods.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Lies

Quote from: Herbertina Merrique V on November 21, 2010, 10:15:40 PM

Alty and 000 have a point here, but so does Dalekk. Personally I've learned a lot of useful and inspiring stuff from this community, but it seems to me that people have to be very careful with what they post unless they are in the inner circle or otherwise already have a few oldfag friends to defend them if they make a single "mistake" in the way they think.

No, I've seen people in this mythical "inner circle" get into huge rows as well.
And I know that even people that you think are going to be on yourside when a row happens, won't be.
I suppose it can "look" like the "inner circle" protects each other or something, but really, they just happen to agree on certain stupidities *most* of the time, but they'll dig into each other when they believe one of "their own" is being a fuckwit.

This is Discordia, not kindergarden.
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

geekdad

MY OPINIONS ON THIS SUBJECT AS SOMEBODY THAT HAS FOUND DISCORDIA AND PD.COM FOR LIKE A WEEK...TOTAL

Ok, seriously. OP your observations are overblown.

This was my first post and I thought it was treated with respect. It might be because I came humbly and not on any mighty high horse.

I can see how somebody who feels as though they are owed something (conciously or not) will come in a post and expect some semblence of respect, but fuck them. I don't owe them any respect except what they post, as such, if they show no respect in their first post, then they can take their binky, blanket, wooby bear, and go lay down and take a nap.

I can also see the situation where somebody hangs off every word that is posted because they really aren't confident (conciously or not). I am not a trained therapist, nor am I paid as one.

I don't find this place overly disrepectful what-so-ever, actually I don't think I have been made fun of (to my knowledge) yet. I probably have, but I'm so dense sometimes I can't tell.

Anyway.. that's my $.01234513452q34523452435234f

Making you think you're crazy is a billion dollar industry.
If they could sell sanity in a bottle
They'd be charging for compressed air,
And marketing healthcare.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: geekdad on November 24, 2010, 04:34:20 AM
Ok, seriously. OP your observations are overblown.

This was my first post and I thought it was treated with respect. It might be because I came humbly and not on any mighty high horse.

I can see how somebody who feels as though they are owed something (conciously or not) will come in a post and expect some semblence of respect, but fuck them. I don't owe them any respect except what they post, as such, if they show no respect in their first post, then they can take their binky, blanket, wooby bear, and go lay down and take a nap.

I can also see the situation where somebody hangs off every word that is posted because they really aren't confident (conciously or not). I am not a trained therapist, nor am I paid as one.

I don't find this place overly disrepectful what-so-ever, actually I don't think I have been made fun of (to my knowledge) yet. I probably have, but I'm so dense sometimes I can't tell.

Anyway.. that's my $.01234513452q34523452435234f

This.  Geekdad speaks wisdom.

But he's still a filthy primate, and I hate his stinking guts.

There.  You're in.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 24, 2010, 04:35:35 AM
This.  Geekdad speaks wisdom.

But he's still a filthy primateLARPer, and I hate his stinking guts.

There.  You're in.
Edited for correctness. There are a great many studies showing that LARPers are in fact NOT primates of any order, but a distantly related sub-order of lichen.

geekdad

Don Coyote

geekdad

Quote from: Sir Coyote on November 24, 2010, 04:37:40 AM
Edited for correctness. There are a great many studies showing that LARPers are in fact NOT primates of any order, but a distantly related sub-order of lichen.

Awwww Coyote, I love you too.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: geekdad on November 24, 2010, 04:38:05 AM
Kindly define "in"

You'll have to get my good friend Generalissimo Salazar to explain that.  It always makes me queasy.

Don Coyote

Quote from: geekdad on November 24, 2010, 04:39:00 AM
Awwww Coyote, I love you too.

See, such a filthy thing. Now where are my caribou...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That Geekdad asshole seems potentially worthy of acceptance as a fellow asshole.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Nigel on November 24, 2010, 07:22:37 AM
That Geekdad asshole seems potentially worthy of acceptance as a fellow asshole.

Dammit, Nigel, this happens every time.  We can't keep every stray asshole, fuckbag, wankherjar, and merkinslinger we find on the street.  You put that asshole back where it came from this instant!
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on November 24, 2010, 06:09:13 PM
Dammit, Nigel, this happens every time.  We can't keep every stray asshole, fuckbag, wankherjar, and merkinslinger we find on the street.  You put that asshole back where it came from this instant!

But daaaaaad! :cry: