News:

What the fuck is a homonym?  It's something that sounds gay.

Main Menu

Some leaves I made

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, January 14, 2008, 11:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eve

I like the spots in the second one.  :D Pretty!
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Cramulus

Triple Zero

very pretty!

so you just string these on a string and then put them on your neck? or how do you use them?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrowâ„¢
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Thank you!

I have one that I wear on a heavy silver chain... I don't know how one would go about making more complicated jewelry with these as they're about 4" long.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Faust

are they wax or plastic or what? they are really cool.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Richter

Pretty!
Are those pyrex, or some other kind of glass?
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Darth Cupcake

Nigel, those are freakin' gorgeous.

Do you sell them anywhere? My mum's birthday is coming up and I imagine she'd like one. Same with my roomie.

For that matter, maybe me too. :wink:
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Eve

Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Wow, thanks guys! No shit... really? I was not expecting so much love! :)

I sell them on my website... I only have one up right now but I'll be adding more next week.

(That one is really big, I also make some smaller ones that are less expensive.)

They are made from coe 96 soda-lime glass. I also work in boro, but I have not made any leaves in boro... maybe should give it a whirl, I bet they'd be easier to make. I love the creaminess and vividness of the soda-lime colors though.

Suu

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Thurnez Isa

Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Suu

She does a lot of shiny things. Check out her site.