News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

Roy Orbison in Clingfilm

Started by Wishfarple, December 02, 2004, 01:35:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hello, Roy!  What are you doing in Dusseldorf?

Attending to certain matters.
2 (18.2%)
I am highly relaxed but expect to be more so following my seaweed wrap.
3 (27.3%)
I was passing through town on my way to a rock star conference in Essen when I decided to get some de-worming powder for my dog.
0 (0%)
You will wrap me in Christmas wrapping paper and convey me to Baden at once.
6 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: December 02, 2004, 01:35:16 AM

Wishfarple

It strikes me as impossible that this hasn't been discussed here before, but there's a website dedicated solely to stories about Roy Orbison wrapped in clingfilm.  Even if it has been and has since drifted off the front page, it's too important to forget.  Roy and Jetta the terrapin are an inspiration to us all.
His Right Most Honorable Super Hella Reverend Llama Wishfart Rinpoche of the Church of Ed Gein (Deceased),
Temple of Cleveland

Prickly

That's.... that's.... disturbing.
Pope Prickly the Pielyamorous Porcupine of the Bent Quarter Cabal and, more recently, the Sunrise If You Dare Cabal

Before the beginning, there was a 50/50 chance of either something or nothing existing. So, something and nothing decided to flip a coin to decide which of them would exist. However, in order for there to be a coin to flip, something had to have already won the toss. Therefore, you only exist because something is a cheating bastard.

Sepia

Everyone will always be too late

East Coast Hustle

wow.

that's kinda creepy.

and really, really weird, to boot...
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Wishfarple

Yeah.  Ain't it beautiful?  It's things like this that continue to give me faith in the Internet.
His Right Most Honorable Super Hella Reverend Llama Wishfart Rinpoche of the Church of Ed Gein (Deceased),
Temple of Cleveland

agent compassion

I like the author's comments better than the stories. I mean, he's nitpicking the story someone else sent in about Roy in America....he says it would be "highly unlikely" that Roy would ever be in a place like Detroit. And he critiques the Antarctica story for having "no terrapins." Dude, you're a Norwegian male obsessed with wrapping a dead rock star in clingfilm....I don't think you've got the right to say what's *unlikely* anymore....
8)

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Wishfarple

What makes me want to meet this guy and shake his hand (after I put on gloves) is this bit:

On the same subject, may I say that I received a couple of stories dealing with tinfoil-wrapping, which were deleted promptly. Tinfoil wrappers are degenerates and should be ashamed.

THAT is chutzpah.
Temple of Cleveland

saint aini

Quote from: agent compassionI like the author's comments better than the stories. I mean, he's nitpicking the story someone else sent in about Roy in America....he says it would be "highly unlikely" that Roy would ever be in a place like Detroit. And he critiques the Antarctica story for having "no terrapins." Dude, you're a Norwegian male obsessed with wrapping a dead rock star in clingfilm....I don't think you've got the right to say what's *unlikely* anymore....
8)

whiskey tango foxtrot!
Reverend Rog is in my area?
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

saint aini

there's a fetish for everything under the sun and in places where the sun doesn't shine.
[Grabs his hand]
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

Cain

Quote from: ainithere's a fetish for everything under the sun and in places where the sun doesn't shine.

And I thought that was just me... :shock:

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: aini
Quote from: agent compassionI like the author's comments better than the stories. I mean, he's nitpicking the story someone else sent in about Roy in America....he says it would be "highly unlikely" that Roy would ever be in a place like Detroit. And he critiques the Antarctica story for having "no terrapins." Dude, you're a Norwegian male obsessed with wrapping a dead rock star in clingfilm....I don't think you've got the right to say what's *unlikely* anymore....
8)

whiskey tango foxtrot!
Reverend Rog is in my area?

Roy, not Rog...as in Roy Orbison...and no, he's not in your area...and Detroit isn't your area anyway...Ann Arbor doesn't count...

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

saint aini

From where I live, if you fired a howitzer (range 18 miles), I think you could hit downtown detroit, which ought to be razed to the ground.
[Grabs his hand]

East Coast Hustle

18 miles from downtown D = Novi

or maybe Bloomfield.

either way, you live in uber-richie oakland county...unless you live in Ypsi, shich I highly doubt, cuz then you'd think Detroit was an improvement...anyway...

Detroit is teh win!!

Aini should be razed!!

w00t!

8)

saint aini

Is that your way of telling me you love me?
[Grabs his hand]

East Coast Hustle

I'll leave that for you to figure out...

*razes aini to the ground*

8)