News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "Spoiled brats of the pagan world, I thought. I really don't have a lot of respect for Discordians. They just strike me as spiritually lazy."

Main Menu

Raiding Godlikeproductions

Started by Cain, January 24, 2008, 04:47:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysfunctional Cunt

I'm in.  I will need to review the "training" page but I'm up for something, getting rather boring in my little life these days!

Cain

http://www.poee.co.uk/bip/index.php?title=Trolling

Given a little more time, I'll include a troll "starter pack" of useful downloads.

Cain

OK, I've finished the trolling page, avec downloads (2 links).

I'll get to work on the propaganda now.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Cain on January 29, 2008, 04:53:47 PM
OK, I've finished the trolling page, avec downloads (2 links).

I'll get to work on the propaganda now.

Do you have any proxy info that would be ueful from behind Websense? Currently Tor fails for obvious reasons and I'm having no luck building an SSH tunnel to forward the Tor stuff. (I don't think it likes being proxied as a proxy ;-))
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Cain

Hmm...have you tried using website translation pages to get to the site in question?  They can act as cheap proxies and may not be blocked.

I never really had to fight Websense so I'm not sure how good it is.  The only similar program I had to face had blocks on searching certain terms, so it was easily tricked, but from my reading that does not seem to be the case here.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Cain on January 29, 2008, 05:34:41 PM
Hmm...have you tried using website translation pages to get to the site in question?  They can act as cheap proxies and may not be blocked.

I never really had to fight Websense so I'm not sure how good it is.  The only similar program I had to face had blocks on searching certain terms, so it was easily tricked, but from my reading that does not seem to be the case here.

Good idea... I can get to most of the sites in question just fine, just not through any proxy service... I'll have to play around and see if a translation site would cover my tracks well enough. Maybe I'll use it to poke at one of my sites and then check the logs.

Thanks for the idea.

As for websense, it does a couple things, it blocks specific sites and it blocks sites with keywords (like proxy). I think I just need to find a useful list of open web proxies and I'll be fine... of course searching for open proxies is also blocked by the damned software. Sadly, Websense is one of the few security tools here that I don't have my hands on. :(

Cain

Translation may not allow you to login on an account (it'll keep logging you out), but since GLP has guest posting, that is not a problem.

I used to know a couple of unblocked proxy sites, a couple of years ago, but they seem to be all banned now.

Cramulus

Yo, the trolling page looks great, Cain.

Eve

Quote from: Professor Cramulus on January 30, 2008, 01:11:52 AM
Yo, the trolling page looks great, Cain.

Agreed. Question--in Browsers > Firefox, should it be "multiple tabs" (currently "tags")?
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Cain

Opps, probably.

I should proof read these things more often.

DarkStar

I run Mozilla Firefox with the Tor addon.  This masks my IP just fine.  I have tried to join the GLP website and it will not allow me to join with Tor running.  It always comes back with a message saying that my IP is banned.  I have used TOR to switch to a new identity but it always comes back with the message I mentioned before.  This confuses me..... :(

ETA:  It does allow me to join with my real IP but I haven't done that as of yet. 

Help?
Freedom should never be taken for granted.  When you give yours away, you give mine.  Fuck you.

Cain

It might be that all the nodes have been banned already.

Try a website like www.proxy.org.

Also, with GLP, I wouldn't bother signing up.  Posting as a guest will be more than sufficient.

Triple Zero

that's odd, the tests i had done (with the fonts etc) were done via Tor and it worked fine.

but i didn't register, just post anonymously.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cain

What do you think?  Size aside?

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Brilliant! Ok. We have training material, we have a real-world Lab environment (LOL) and (I'm guessing) Cain is willing to lead this foray.

So, we probably need a thread to point n00bs at (which doesn't contain the target's domain name) so we can get a roll call etc. I have pointed a few people to IRC but in one case, they had no idea what IRC was and in the other, they said that the logged in and it was dead...

It looks to me like we have all the balls in order... now its just a matter of physics and luck.