News:

PD.com: children are filled with joy, adults are filled with dread and local government is filled with stupid

Main Menu

Meyers-Briggs Personality Type

Started by Golden Applesauce, April 03, 2008, 09:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What Meyers-Briggs Personality Type Are You?

INTP
32 (29.6%)
INTJ
12 (11.1%)
INFP
13 (12%)
INFJ
4 (3.7%)
ISTP
2 (1.9%)
ISTJ
1 (0.9%)
ISFP
0 (0%)
ISFJ
0 (0%)
ENTP
12 (11.1%)
ENTJ
3 (2.8%)
ENFP
10 (9.3%)
ENFJ
1 (0.9%)
ESTP
0 (0%)
ESTJ
0 (0%)
ESFP
0 (0%)
ESFJ
1 (0.9%)
Meyers-Briggs is flawed / does not fit me.
5 (4.6%)
I hate polls.
3 (2.8%)
No idea.
7 (6.5%)
WOMP
2 (1.9%)

Total Members Voted: 108

Jenne

Quote from: Guy Incognito on February 09, 2010, 04:54:36 PM

But they do say Assyriologist.  I think the explanation for this is that we have a tidy little name for Greekology an Romanology as "Classical" but we haven't really got an equivalent for the preceding Egyptian/Assyrian period.

No shit.  I have an Assyrian sister-in-law, who's incidentally married to my half-Iraqi, half-Afghan brother-in-law.  Interesting shit.  She identifies with Assyrian culture more than Iranian/Persian, as well.

Shai Hulud

Quote from: Jenne on February 09, 2010, 05:10:36 PM
No shit.  I have an Assyrian sister-in-law, who's incidentally married to my half-Iraqi, half-Afghan brother-in-law.  Interesting shit.  She identifies with Assyrian culture more than Iranian/Persian, as well.

That's a really cool culture to have in her background.  I've always found Mesopotamia more interesting than Egypt, their architecture is so much more interesting.  Ziggurats and hanging gardens FTW.  

Jenne

Quote from: Guy Incognito on February 09, 2010, 05:19:43 PM
No shit.  I have an Assyrian sister-in-law, who's incidentally married to my half-Iraqi, half-Afghan brother-in-law.  Interesting shit.  She identifies with Assyrian culture more than Iranian/Persian, as well.

That's a really cool culture to have in her background.  I've always found Mesopotamia more interesting than Egypt, their architecture is so much more interesting.  Ziggurats and hanging gardens FTW. 

Yeah, it's pretty much her WHOLE culture, not just her background.  Other than Valley Girl from L.A.  Interesting how she juxtaposes her own Persian-speaking culture with that of her husband's father's.  It reminds me of watching Spanish from Spain speak with Mexicans.  A certain level of disdain and cultural snobbery as well as mutual xenophobia.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jenne on February 09, 2010, 05:23:08 PM

That's a really cool culture to have in her background.  I've always found Mesopotamia more interesting than Egypt, their architecture is so much more interesting.  Ziggurats and hanging gardens FTW. 

Yeah, it's pretty much her WHOLE culture, not just her background.  Other than Valley Girl from L.A.  Interesting how she juxtaposes her own Persian-speaking culture with that of her husband's father's.  It reminds me of watching Spanish from Spain speak with Mexicans.  A certain level of disdain and cultural snobbery as well as mutual xenophobia.

Also, Persian chicks are hot as fuck.
Molon Lube

LMNO

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 09, 2010, 05:24:59 PM
Quote from: Jenne on February 09, 2010, 05:23:08 PM

Also, Persian chicks are hot as fuck.

169% Troof.

Jenne

LMNO

Ok, ok:

SOMBUNALL Persian chicks are hot as fuck.

LMNO
- See what you made me do?

Jenne

:lulz:  No, she's pretty.  Her mom is actually the original MILF. 

Cramulus

<---- still ENTP

I enjoy re-taking this every six months or so, see if my personality has changed at all. So far, it hasn't. :-P

Jasper

Still INTP, just checked.

Interesting how similarly Cram and I score.  I just seem to like crowds less.

Cain

ENTP, but on the edge of ENTJ.

Yeah, I'm an asshole.  I get it already.

Messier Undertree

I was INFP and now I'm INTP.

It seems likely that the results will change according to my mood when I take the test.

Dysnomia

I used to be ESFP, but recently I have been more like INFJ. 
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Herbertina Merrique V

On most tests I'm ENFP, and I think the description is rather accurate, except that I tend to have long, more introverted phases.
THE MORALE WILL CONTINUE UNTIL DISCORDIANS IMPROVE

Ask me anything. Or else.

BadBeast

INTP. And I should be an Architect. Along with my tiny 3.3% of population. Seems to be the top combination here though. Shit. I'm not as Special and Different as I thought. Either that, or a disturbingly large percentage of you fuckers are copying me. And if this is the case, I'm flattered, but you should stop that shit right nao!
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4