Testimonial: "This board is everything that's fucking wrong with the internet"

Main Menu

tulpas :^)

Started by Meunster, December 12, 2014, 01:09:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on December 16, 2014, 05:58:44 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 16, 2014, 05:53:32 PM
The other day my 16-year-old told me she thinks she's a sociopath. I told her that I think she spends way too much time on Tumblr.

That said, tumblr does have plenty of sociopaths on it.

Thoughtcatalog also seems to have a lot of sociopaths on it, for that matter.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Thought Catalog is basically tumblr for people who don't need to make their writing look like it's published on a shitty Geocities site circa 1997.  Not necessarily about the social justice thing, but just generally.

But it was the first link I could find that wasn't tumblr for the recent Communismkills drama.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on December 16, 2014, 06:27:09 PM
Thought Catalog is basically tumblr for people who don't need to make their writing look like it's published on a shitty Geocities site circa 1997.  Not necessarily about the social justice thing, but just generally.

But it was the first link I could find that wasn't tumblr for the recent Communismkills drama.

It worked well enough... I just thought it was some irony in that particular article being there, given some of the Thoughtcatalog drama I've seen.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

I think the Daily Dot had an article, but their archive is...not easy to navigate.  Same for Reddit's thread on it. which probably had the DD link.

minuspace

I remember (re: OP) them also being called something like nensha, in the further east?