News:

PD.com: We're like the bugs in the Starship Troopers movie: infinite, unceasing, unstoppable....and our leader looks like a huge vagina

Main Menu

This is Why People Hate Atheists

Started by hooplala, August 12, 2014, 12:52:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Cainad (dec.)

Well that fucking tears it.  :argh!:  I was already pretty annoyed with anyone who thinks that choosing a hard negative stance on an unverifiable hypothesis automatically bumped their IQ by 20 points, but anyone talking shit about @dril can go piss up a hundred ropes.

Sita

They obviously have no sense of humor.
:ninja:
Laugh, even if you are screaming inside. Smile, because the world doesn't care if you feel like crying.

Junkenstein

Quote from: Sita on August 12, 2014, 01:22:57 PM
They obviously have no sense of humor.

Don't let them hear you say that.

You'll get a detailed manifesto of why they DO have a sense of humour and not only that, it is better and superior to yours.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Johnny

Quote from: Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn on August 13, 2014, 02:10:35 AM
Dare I ask what a skeleton war is?

It is not A skeleton war, its THE skeleton war. :evilmad:
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Nephew Twiddleton

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Nephew Twiddleton

minuspace

Cain

If you want a real laugh, put Atheism 411 into Google.

QuoteJust a bunch of atheists trying to make a difference while having a bit of fun.

hooplala

Maybe he intended it to be funny... I guess it is, in a certain sense.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.