News:

News:  0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765 10946 17711 28657, motherfuckers.

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 28, 2011, 03:06:10 AM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD on February 28, 2011, 03:03:46 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 28, 2011, 01:19:41 AM

Love it.  And so true.

It's the look on your face, with the old buildings in the background.

I went all Sweeney Todd for a moment.  I blame the sinus infection meds & PILLS HERE.  Surely nothing like that would normally come out of MY head.  It is Holy, and far cleaner that that.

To be fair, that's usually the look on my face when I'm editing/rewriting the 30 Days of Eris.

*GrumpButt*

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on February 28, 2011, 03:04:46 AM
Quote from: *GrumpButt* on February 27, 2011, 05:36:28 PM

haha ><

Dear GrumpButt: Do your eyebrows really take a 90-degree turn when they reach your temples?
Why yes they do. lols
*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

*GrumpButt*

Captain Utopia

The Good Reverend Roger

For added fun, I have murdered the 'stache.  Pics to follow tonight.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Sister Fracture

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 28, 2011, 03:30:27 PM
For added fun, I have murdered the 'stache.  Pics to follow a serious beating tonight.

fixed for accuracy.
Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Sister Fracture on February 28, 2011, 04:09:36 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 28, 2011, 03:30:27 PM
For added fun, I have murdered the 'stache.  Pics to follow a serious beating tonight.

fixed for accuracy.

Wait so we gets pics of the beating?  :evil:

*GrumpButt*

Oh shit, I sure hope so.

The Good Reverend Roger

Imagine how horny this makes me.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

*GrumpButt*

Cramulus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 27, 2011, 08:00:28 PM
Quote from: Cainad on February 27, 2011, 07:57:33 PM
NOTICE:

The WOMP-Bucket has not been updated with fresh faces for quite some time. People keep uploading new faces to Spagbook and the like, but I keep finding myself having to chop out the backgrounds myself.

Anyone who's got some of the newer faces de-backgrounded, post them ITT plz! You'll be doing a great service to the field of WOMP as a whole. And to my lazy ass.

I asked about this, and was told that the persons involved had better things to do than "make silly pictures", anymore.

So I'm keeping my library of faces to myself, and I'm not posting jack shit on WOMP facebucket.

You sound a little offended that Payne and I got bored of maintaining the vault.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cramulus on February 28, 2011, 08:35:52 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 27, 2011, 08:00:28 PM
Quote from: Cainad on February 27, 2011, 07:57:33 PM
NOTICE:

The WOMP-Bucket has not been updated with fresh faces for quite some time. People keep uploading new faces to Spagbook and the like, but I keep finding myself having to chop out the backgrounds myself.

Anyone who's got some of the newer faces de-backgrounded, post them ITT plz! You'll be doing a great service to the field of WOMP as a whole. And to my lazy ass.

I asked about this, and was told that the persons involved had better things to do than "make silly pictures", anymore.

So I'm keeping my library of faces to myself, and I'm not posting jack shit on WOMP facebucket.

You sound a little offended that Payne and I got bored of maintaining the vault.

Not really.  It was the seemingly dismissive nature of the response. 

I'm over it...I'm operating under the assumption that the message I received wasn't the one that was sent.  It happens a lot on the internet, and even more when the recipient is prone to paranoia.

Captain Utopia

The Good Reverend Roger

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A