News:

PD.Com: Pretention in a can.

Main Menu

Introduction/Flaxscript Idea

Started by Zombo Scott, November 23, 2014, 08:00:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Zombo Scott on November 24, 2014, 01:46:22 AM
Well, I have no dollars so that is why I'll be printing my own.  Now it's just a matter of getting an new ink cartridge and seeing how many rubes I can find. :wink:

Ahhh, see, this is how they get you. Ink is more expensive than dollars!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Q. G. Pennyworth

Nigel: you're in. Go ahead and PM me the address if you get the chance, I'll bother people closer to mailing time for the ones I missed.

New Guy: you can always ask to get in on the cookies. I made SO MANY COOKIES today.

Zombo Scott

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on November 24, 2014, 02:02:36 AM
Quote from: Zombo Scott on November 24, 2014, 01:46:22 AM
Well, I have no dollars so that is why I'll be printing my own.  Now it's just a matter of getting an new ink cartridge and seeing how many rubes I can find. :wink:

Ahhh, see, this is how they get you. Ink is more expensive than dollars!
:lulz:
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

Zombo Scott

Thanks. I appreciate your help.

As a lurker I found it strikingly true when TGRR says that this Board gives people what they came for.  Some people come in here with a chip on their shoulder or an agenda and when things don't go their way, They accuse ya'll of being in a clique or the "Cool Kids Club". Generally any flame directed towards them was not because of them having a different point of view but because they could not back up there views with reason and refused to concede any points.
When new people come here with questions or to share ideas and seek feedback, they to get what they came for.

So when can I get my Cool Kids Club card?

Eater of Clowns

The thing about the Cool Kids Club is that it actually exists. Many of us have spent years here, full stop, years. For some, being on PD has been a longer constant than jobs, housing, or marriages. There's been a lot of time to make friends and, more to the point, refine each other's points of view through discussion and argument that I guarantee far outweighs the average butthurt newcomer in vitriol.

So if you really want a card, stick around.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Stick around, and about when you start thinking of us as friends, you'll know your card has come. :)
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Zombo Scott on November 24, 2014, 10:28:25 PM
As a lurker I found it strikingly true when TGRR says

He was a jackass and I'm glad he's dead.
Molon Lube

Zombo Scott

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 25, 2014, 12:09:57 AM

Lol.  You probably should be should be grateful to him.  He is kind of like your own personal messiah. He had to die so you could live. At the very least, with him gone you get a little more time at the helm.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Zombo Scott on November 25, 2014, 12:30:44 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 25, 2014, 12:09:57 AM

Lol.  You probably should be should be grateful to him.  He is kind of like your own personal messiah. He had to die so you could live. At the very least, with him gone you get a little more time at the helm.

I welded the bastard's coffin shut.  After I crapped in it.
Molon Lube

Cain

No card for you.

They're at the shop, getting re-printed.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I found something small wrapped in tinfoil in the freezer, so I ate it.

Zombo Scott

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on November 26, 2014, 04:42:30 AM

It was probably chocolate, you should be OK.

LMNO

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on November 26, 2014, 04:42:30 AM

And that was the last anyone heard from Nigel.