News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Funnier Than White People Practicing Voodoo

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 09, 2014, 03:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

Just wait until you see their winter dress sense.

From what I've seen, there are some folk who just wear shorts and fuck all else all year.

Middle of winter? Pissing rain? Hail? Shorts. Just can't go wrong with the "only shorts" look. It's a modern classic. 

Flip-flops optional. But strongly preferred.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Nephew Twiddleton

Male shirtlessness in the summer is not uncommon in the US either. I suspect that it's just never occurred to the Irish to do so. Or the Pope made a rule awhile back or something and everyone just forgot that wearing a shirt at all times was a thing.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Faust

Quote from: Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn on July 15, 2014, 04:20:01 PM
Male shirtlessness in the summer is not uncommon in the US either. I suspect that it's just never occurred to the Irish to do so. Or the Pope made a rule awhile back or something and everyone just forgot that wearing a shirt at all times was a thing.

Its probably part prudish, part lack of sun, part pasty ginger skin that cremates under ambient light.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Faust on July 15, 2014, 04:21:29 PM
Quote from: Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn on July 15, 2014, 04:20:01 PM

Its probably part prudish, part lack of sun, part pasty ginger skin that cremates under ambient light.

The skin is not a small consideration. I've only gone shirtless on the street once, and that's when I jogged with my roommate from work to home in the middle of summer. That was also the day I decided that I didn't like jogging in the summer.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Suu

Daywalkers, the lot of you. Just like my husband.

I for one, enjoy my melanin-producing greasy Italian/Black Irish skin in the summer. I walk outside and turn brown.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Gah, date has been set for my orientation at UNH.

:hitlerbanjo: <---History!

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Salty

My brain feels like a rusty harpoon that is also on fire. I view this as a notable improvement.

I am going to soak this entire state in Kerosene before I leave.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Suu

Quote from: Alty on July 15, 2014, 08:05:25 PM
My brain feels like a rusty harpoon that is also on fire. I view this as a notable improvement.

I tried that with Rhode Island. Richter ended up sharpening the kerosene and harnessing it for nefarious purposes.

Have you decided where you want to land, yet?

Salty

Quote from: The Suu on July 15, 2014, 08:23:41 PM
Quote from: Alty on July 15, 2014, 08:05:25 PM

I tried that with Rhode Island. Richter ended up sharpening the kerosene and harnessing it for nefarious purposes.

Have you decided where you want to land, yet?

Probably Oregon. Dunno where and there are too many variables to stick to a plan.

However, I now have access to really cheap plane tickets and will be able to adventure a bit soon. I might take a Spag tour.

Salty

I would like to visit the east coast in the near future.

Suu

Quote from: Alty on July 15, 2014, 08:28:25 PM

Let us know, we've hosted spags from around the world and given them the dime tour. What, with the WOMP Transport Tubes system and all.

Salty

Quote from: The Suu on July 15, 2014, 08:32:37 PM
Quote from: Alty on July 15, 2014, 08:28:25 PM

Let us know, we've hosted spags from around the world and given them the dime tour. What, with the WOMP Transport Tubes system and all.

I will do that! Thanks!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on July 15, 2014, 12:48:09 PM
Nigel, thanks for the add, but I was able to tolerate The Discordian Society on my feed for about 30 seconds before quitting.   :lulz:

And this is the NEW one... the original one apparently got shut down. It was even shittier.  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Every time shit starts between Hamas and Israel, my Facebook turns into a slew of warmongers. Then I come in, all cool with the history facts, and get called a commie libtard.

Cool story bro. That's 6 people on my friends list I don't need, anyway.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Doctor time again.

My blood sugar is still perfect, despite my filthy Pepsi habit. Although I have been warned of potential retaliation from my kidneys. Those pussies.

However, I have to go back in two weeks to have the doc dig around in my lady garden and for biopsies of the thing that wasn't an issue when I was concerned about it the first time. Now it's a problem. Duh-hur. Duh-hur.

Also, my ex is being a giant douche canoe.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.