News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "In other words, Discordianism, like postmodernism, means never having to say your sorry."

Main Menu

DO WE HAVE A THREAD ABOUT MILEY YET?

Started by Pæs, November 25, 2013, 07:12:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pæs

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pæs

THAT KITTEN WAS LIKE FUCK YOU I AM STICKING MY TONGUE OUT AND I DON'T CARE IF IT'S SEXY OR NOT.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That whole PERFORMANCE was FUCK YOU I AM A KITTEN OR NOT AND I DON'T CARE IF I'M STICKING MY TONGUE
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

If you don't know what I mean about David Bowie, go check some of his transgender shit out. This kid has got that.

hirley0

4:32 photo in due time? {maybe

Q. G. Pennyworth

FUCKIN MILEY BEING ALL FREE AND SHIT WITHOUT PERMISSION!

Q. G. Pennyworth

Incidentally, did anyone else notice her singing on stage was substantially better than the album?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mrs. Nigelson on November 25, 2013, 07:56:17 AM
THAT fuckin kid is David Bowie 2014.

Agreed, although I would have said Alice Cooper.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

RAAAAA!!!!!! I like her kitten hi-cut granny panties / tank top combo. So far every guy I've shown this link to has gone "EW, NO! Granny panties! But she's so hot! No. Stop it. Stop it!" :P
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

LMNO

They're both granny panties, and oddly cut like an ultra high thong.  Once again, it's more disturbing than sexy, and entirely, "I'm just giving you what you ask for".

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on November 25, 2013, 04:31:21 PM
They're both granny panties, and oddly cut like an ultra high thong.  Once again, it's more disturbing than sexy, and entirely, "I'm just giving you what you ask for".

Yup. And it's having an effect on everyone I ask. It's becoming my new litmus test.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on November 25, 2013, 01:21:34 PM
Incidentally, did anyone else notice her singing on stage was substantially better than the album?

She's a really good singer. I keep saying this.

Telarus

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on November 25, 2013, 04:31:21 PM

It's 1980 exercise-wear cut, "fitness bikini".

So, this performance looks to me like an Olivia-Newton-John-LOL-Cat homge.

(Note that Olivia here has layers under and over the fitness-kini :P )
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Anna Mae Bollocks

It's like when you're at the store trying to hurry, and you grab some cheap panties thinking they're bikinis that won't stick out over your pants because the sides are narrow, but when you get home you realize it's "hi-cut briefs". Then you toss them in the drawer in the event of a hemorrhaging period, a serious yeast infection, staying in, and/or celibacy.

I fucking LOVE Miley.  :lulz:

And yeah. Bowie and Cooper and that whole early 70's mindfuck thing.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division