News:

PD.com: Taoism in a clown costume.

Main Menu

Is chaos about order?

Started by Standstill, April 04, 2015, 05:50:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Standstill

What does uncontaminated chaos look like?

On another note, I had a thought that I recorded one evening and I feel the desire to put it down again.

Perhaps a person's behavior, moral behavior in particular, is dictated by or at least somehow related to the same processes which aid in comprehending language, constructing language, and engaging in language.

And everybody's story more or less begins and ends the same way, making what would otherwise be an impenetrable gulf a river going nowhere.

Something falls into your mother's cunt only to fall out and die.

Am I now under the spell of an illusion cast by a fictional birth?

The next time something happens to me, I

I am an undisciplined shmuck whose only recourse, which is only final by virtue of his shortsightedness, is to become fractal.

Ihsor Awr Iz Nus.

Amen.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Chaos is about order in the same way that chaos is about disorder, and about the same way that order is about disorder and entropy is about emergence and emergence is about entropy.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Uncontaminated chaos looks like the universe. Duh.

Where are you coming from with this question?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Standstill

.namA

To answer your question, I was just curious, does the universe have an expiration date the same way photos eventually fade, decompose and rot?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Holy shit, you  have a lot of reading to do.

Standstill

Reading puts fear in my heart.

Standstill

I'm here to express myself. No amount of reading changes you.

Gosh that's lesson number one.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Standstill on April 04, 2015, 07:25:52 AM
Reading puts fear in my heart.
Really?
That is weird.
You are weird.
Reading is fun!

Reading is input.
Your mind is a system whose output is influenced by its input.
I.E. Putting fuck all in means getting fuck all out.
In that case, why would I be interesting in your expressions?

Get impressed before you express.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Demolition Squid

Quote from: Standstill on April 04, 2015, 08:39:24 AM

Define 'you' in this context.
Vast and Roaring Nipplebeast from the Dawn of Soho

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I hate to break it to you, but exchanging information via a text based medium such as this forum involves reading.

Cain

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 04, 2015, 06:22:51 PM

I hate to break it to you, but exchanging information via a text based medium such as this forum involves reading.

That's alright though, because he's not going to read that.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on April 04, 2015, 06:34:37 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 04, 2015, 06:22:51 PM

That's alright though, because he's not going to read that.

The real mystery is how he manages to write without reading his own words. I suppose it explains a lot, though.

Cain

Maybe he does read it, but it simply fails to change his mind as, after all, no amount of reading changes you.

rong

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Literature is the primary method human beings have figured out for storing and transferring large amounts of knowledge. There are other ways, of course, and there is knowledge that is not suited well to this method of storage and transfer, but overall it's remarkably effective.