News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

Bastard thread, spinning off into space sans life support

Started by jonb, April 08, 2015, 02:23:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rong

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

jonb

Glory said the children of the old god for our ethics are still alive and well. They will forever cram themselves in boxes of our making.

rong

Although, cremation is becoming a more popular alternative
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

jonb

rite enough, but both could be considered overkill.

hooplala

I feel like he just wants someone to compliment his gif collection, then he will move on. I will sacrifice myself for the cause...

Hey jonb. Nice gif collection.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Hoopla on April 14, 2015, 02:42:35 PM
I feel like he just wants someone to compliment his gif collection, then he will move on. I will sacrifice myself for the cause...

Hey jonb. Nice gif collection.

:lulz:

I just like how versatile it is. It's almost like they're completely interchangeable because he isn't saying anything at all.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

hooplala

Yeah, I've seen more coherent conversations between 2 chatbots.

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Freeky

jonb

Quote from: Choppas an' Sluggas on April 15, 2015, 01:51:34 AM
I liked the otters, they were cute.

Yes I thought so too-
I specifically chose the water 'otter as a symbol of sharing, and of conviviality that as far as I know is recognised by many diverse cultures.

In using this representation of my motives I thought I might to some extent placate the animosity that is being shown to me by some of the locals, sadly I have to report that in this endeavour I seem to have had my fingers badly char'ed. Anyway onwards an upwards!
Pip pip 

hooplala

You consider this animosity? I'm sure you won't have any trouble fitting in.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lol: I like how "I'M NOT HERE TO COMMUNICATE" "I DO WHAT I WANT" so quickly turns to "why doesn't anybody like me? :cry:"
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 15, 2015, 07:49:58 PM
:lol: I like how "I'M NOT HERE TO COMMUNICATE" "I DO WHAT I WANT" so quickly turns to "why doesn't anybody like me? :cry:"

I should bump the checklist.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 15, 2015, 07:55:55 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 15, 2015, 07:49:58 PM

I should bump the checklist.

It's really classic, and shockingly reliable.

You bumped it already, but life wouldn't be complete without a link to the first page of the thread: http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=34144.0

jonb

I thank you all for the help. One thing I did not make allusions to things because I thought you would not get them, I presumed you would. 1 have enjoyed the contact and ! hope there was an element of joy in it for you all also.

QuoteIl faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux

...and Thanks for All the Fish