News:

Today, for a brief second, I thought of a life without Roger. It was much like my current life, except that this forum was a bit nicer.

Main Menu

How to Become Invisible??

Started by Dysfunctional Cunt, May 06, 2010, 04:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysfunctional Cunt

First, let me start with I don't mind the banner advertising and this isn't me bitching about that.  Hell I get a kick out of some of them.  This one is new to me and I just had to share.....

http://www.thesecretofinvisibility.com/

:lulz:

I just want to know which one of you spags did this because it's funny as hell!

Lies

Wow.... Just.... wow...

I can become invisible AND learn how to tame wild horses where others have failed, and teach my dogs to walk on STILTS?!

WHERE DO I SEND MONEY??
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Wow, that is all kinds of awesome!  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Lysergic on May 06, 2010, 04:33:20 PM
Wow.... Just.... wow...

I can become invisible AND learn how to tame wild horses where others have failed, and teach my dogs to walk on STILTS?!

WHERE DO I SEND MONEY??

I know right?  We are missing out on a HUGE opportunity here !!!

BadBeast

Quote from: Khara on May 07, 2010, 10:21:31 PM
Wow.... Just.... wow...

WHERE DO I SEND MONEY??

I suspect this advert is nothing but a clever confidence trick, designed to appeal to the not insignificant numbers of people who secretly wish to be invisible.
The closest I ever came to invisibility, was when I used to go shoplifting in a Dayglo Yellow Jacket, with "Security" on the back.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: BadBeast on May 09, 2010, 08:34:33 PM
Wow.... Just.... wow...

WHERE DO I SEND MONEY??

I suspect this advert is nothing but a clever confidence trick, designed to appeal to the not insignificant numbers of people who secretly wish to be invisible.
The closest I ever came to invisibility, was when I used to go shoplifting in a Dayglo Yellow Jacket, with "Security" on the back.

:facepalm:

Nice way to state the obvious dude!

BadBeast

Quote from: Khara on May 10, 2010, 02:25:44 PM
Wow.... Just.... wow...

WHERE DO I SEND MONEY??

I actually bought the booklet, and it told me how to turn myself invisible, like that.
So I figured if I told it like it was, out in the open, no-one would believe it.  (And even if they did, I never mentioned which shop it was) Thus ensuring it's continued safety. And as a double bluff, I think I said the wrong coloured Jacket.
Can you see me now?
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: BadBeast on May 10, 2010, 02:35:56 PM
Quote from: Khara on May 10, 2010, 02:25:44 PM
Wow.... Just.... wow...

WHERE DO I SEND MONEY??

I actually bought the booklet, and it told me how to turn myself invisible, like that.
So I figured if I told it like it was, out in the open, no-one would believe it.  (And even if they did, I never mentioned which shop it was) Thus ensuring it's continued safety. And as a double bluff, I think I said the wrong coloured Jacket.
Can you see me now?

Are those prescription drugs?  Because seriously....  :lulz:

Adios

He's right. Only people with something to hide ACT suspicious.