News:

PD.com: We occur at random among your children.

Main Menu

ATTN: CAIN - NO BLANKS WERE USED

Started by E.O.T., January 29, 2010, 06:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.O.T.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/alex-brantzawadzki/tea-party-militants-nazis_b_437605.html

No doubt , if you're picking up any news anywhere, you're running across a fair amount of these "tea party" related hysteria articles. What's ultra fantastic about this article is the VIDEO LINK attached. As a 'promo' video for regional 'militia' groups, it's nearly Saturday Night Live material. After the dramatic smoke filled forest intro, a few 'militia men' stumble, seemingly drunkenly, out of the woods. They try to haul their fat asses into the back of a pickup. Running maneuvers -  the viewer is convinced one of them is going to accidentally shoot someone else. No matching camouflage, some are wearing sneakers. They want the viewer to believe they have a helicopter. They hand out order forms for lunch at one point. More meandering. This must be watched all the way through for its total and complete glory. Then they embarrass Ron Paul, too.
"a good fight justifies any cause"

The Good Reverend Roger

Oh, this I GOTTA see!   :lulz:

TGRR,
Can't wait to get to the laptop.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The thing is, it's cringingly obvious that these are suburban middle-class guys who have never handled a gun before deciding to buy camo and play militia.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Quote from: v=1/3πr²h on January 29, 2010, 07:53:57 PM
The thing is, it's cringingly obvious that these are suburban middle-class guys who have never handled a gun before deciding to buy camo and play militia.

This.

That's a goddamn smoke machine they have there at the start, isn't it?  I thought these guys were all about overthrowing the Satanic influenced Federal government or something, not woodland disco.  Plus when I can see your guys walking around behind the smoke....UNLIMITED MILITARY FAIL. I've been up against paintballers who'd make better guerrillas than these guys.  Watching the tubby one trying to find space on the back of the pickup truck made me laugh though. 

Wait, was that a firecracker?  Did they just set a firecracker off in an attempt to show how intimidating and military they are?

Nice spelling, too.  "No blanks where used".  Nice job of "editing" there, Mark Koernke and "Ed the AK47".

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on January 29, 2010, 08:54:46 PM
Quote from: v=1/3πr²h on January 29, 2010, 07:53:57 PM

This.

That's a goddamn smoke machine they have there at the start, isn't it?  I thought these guys were all about overthrowing the Satanic influenced Federal government or something, not woodland disco.  Plus when I can see your guys walking around behind the smoke....UNLIMITED MILITARY FAIL. I've been up against paintballers who'd make better guerrillas than these guys.  Watching the tubby one trying to find space on the back of the pickup truck made me laugh though. 

Wait, was that a firecracker?  Did they just set a firecracker off in an attempt to show how intimidating and military they are?

Nice spelling, too.  "No blanks where used".  Nice job of "editing" there, Mark Koernke and "Ed the AK47".

Somewhere, the ghost of Sam Adams is having a fucking stroke.  :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.