News:

The only BEARFORCE1 slashfic forum on the Internet.  Fortunately.

Main Menu

The City that Ate People #3 : They sold Providence

Started by Richter, May 27, 2013, 01:43:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

Providence provides.

It sends my 911 truthers to growl down.  It sends aspies to the medieval club so I have perspective on how bent I was once.  It sends me muggers to scare the pance off of every so often, or to collect my life when my time is done.  It has placed me amongst my people, who do not wince but ENCOURAGE as we plan a cuttlefish abortion cultist stage show.

I am exactly when I need to be.  Even if I leave, I won't.  This shit, which I live for, will stalk me until I am gone.

That said, this place is selling itself off.  The city can't see the importance of it's own infrastructure, you see.  It is stymied by budgets, drained by their own BS, and shouted down by the NIMBY hordes when they try to put in more.  OH yes, there are those most special filth too, the "Concered".  So the city did the only thing it could, it began selling itself.

Imagine a blushing - faced innocent; forced by the harsh world to the street-corner.  No deeds are bought and scuttled off to be done in provate though, the bashful neophyte brandishes a knife, and publicly hacks off random portions when a john shows up with money.  Dripping gore, still displaying the flensing tool, it turns back to the street and asks "WHO'S NEXT?"  Social improvement by ling-chi?

A school, whose name is the color of shit, owns many street on college hill now.  A local businessman, brusque and professional but a good guy actually, owns his corner, and paves the roads himself in the city's stead.  The naysayers, the NIMBY, and the "concered" are told to fuck off.  It's not their property, after all.

For the moment, it works.  It would NEVER go bad, would it?

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Left

Quote from: Richter on May 27, 2013, 01:43:40 PM

A school, whose name is the color of shit, owns many street on college hill now.  A local businessman, brusque and professional but a good guy actually, owns his corner, and paves the roads himself in the city's stead.  The naysayers, the NIMBY, and the "concered" are told to fuck off.  It's not their property, after all.

How do you impress advertising into pavement?
Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

Doktor Howl

Quote from: hylierandom, A.D.D. on May 28, 2013, 05:30:14 AM

When it comes to Richter, you're better off not knowing.  Seriously.  Once you know, you can't un-know...You can only spend the rest of your life TRYING TO FORGET.
Molon Lube

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Under those streets lie the bodies of the unfit. When their bones melt through the asphalt to ascend, screaming for justice, then he repaves. Pouring hot asphalt down to cover his unsightly crimes . . .

Or, y' know, he just doesn't want the street to clash with his grass.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Eater of Clowns

I remember going to Thayer St. when I was like 13 and it was filled with bikers and panhandlers and scenesters.  The place was filled with skate shops and record stores.  Now it's a bunch of Brown kids pretending to be poor and Urban Outfitters.  There are a few relics, like that surplus store where Dok dug up a longcoat and some goggles, but you don't see the street line with motorcycles much anymore.  Wouldn't want to offend anyone.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Suu

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 28, 2013, 08:59:17 PM
I remember going to Thayer St. when I was like 13 and it was filled with bikers and panhandlers and scenesters.  The place was filled with skate shops and record stores.  Now it's a bunch of Brown kids pretending to be poor and Urban Outfitters.  There are a few relics, like that surplus store where Dok dug up a longcoat and some goggles, but you don't see the street line with motorcycles much anymore.  Wouldn't want to offend anyone.

The color of shit.

I hate that part of the city.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It took me several seconds to parse this correctly, and at first I was all  :? :? :?

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on May 29, 2013, 12:38:05 AM

It took me several seconds to parse this correctly, and at first I was all  :? :? :?

And then they graduate and all the Brown kids take all our jobs, Nigel.  And they have babies that will probably be Brown people.

You don't even know, Nigel.  I just hate Brown people.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 29, 2013, 12:47:06 AM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on May 29, 2013, 12:38:05 AM

And then they graduate and all the Brown kids take all our jobs, Nigel.  And they have babies that will probably be Brown people.

You don't even know, Nigel.  I just hate Brown people.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on May 28, 2013, 07:43:48 PM
Under those streets lie the bodies of the unfit. When their bones melt through the asphalt to ascend, screaming for justice, then he repaves. Pouring hot asphalt down to cover his unsightly crimes . . .

Or, y' know, he just doesn't want the street to clash with his grass.

:mittens:

except their is no grass.  And no trees.  Those are always the first to go.
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Richter

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 28, 2013, 04:28:26 PM
Quote from: hylierandom, A.D.D. on May 28, 2013, 05:30:14 AM

When it comes to Richter, you're better off not knowing.  Seriously.  Once you know, you can't un-know...You can only spend the rest of your life TRYING TO FORGET.

I'd impress my "advertising" into the pavement, but it would accidentally invent geophilia.  OOPSIE!

LMNO

I don't see why you can't just go and sharpen the street.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube