News:

Urgh, this is what I hate about PD.com, it is the only site in existence where a perfectly good spam thread can be misused for high quality discussions.  I hate you all.

Main Menu

Mental Health Question

Started by hooplala, October 22, 2012, 02:03:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

Pancakes are fucking stupid. And gross.

And whoever said some fucked up shit about some "bourbon apricot sauce" or some shit like that on a goddamn pumpkin pie should probably move to some tiny, overly-effete European prinicipality or something. What the fuck.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on October 30, 2012, 02:13:44 AM
Pancakes are fucking stupid. And gross.

And whoever said some fucked up shit about some "bourbon apricot sauce" or some shit like that on a goddamn pumpkin pie should probably move to some tiny, overly-effete European prinicipality or something. What the fuck.

:mittens:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pope Pixie Pickle

according to Payne, I consume Maple Syrup like a Canadian, a French-Canadian at that.

Apparently this means I have All The Wrong Values.

East Coast Hustle

French-Canadians are actually a superior subset of human, until they go to Old Orchard Beach on vacation at which point they lose all vestiges of humanity, grow extra hair, and act like big hairy termites. If termites ate poutines and drank Moosehead.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

hooplala

Moosehead?  I thought all French "Canadians" drank Molson Dry.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

East Coast Hustle

We don't have that here in the Quebecoise Riviera. They have to settle for Moosehead or Labatts.

hooplala

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on October 30, 2012, 03:41:18 PM
We don't have that here in the Quebecoise Riviera. They have to settle for Moosehead or Labatts.

Well yeah, if the choice is Labatt Blue or piss... the smart money is on piss.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Don Coyote

Once again it turns out my tastes in beer are shittier than I thought.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

I believe he started a "Mental Health Answers" thread when Hoops spoke up the first time?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 03, 2013, 08:47:20 PM
I believe he started a "Mental Health Answers" thread when Hoops spoke up the first time?

Yes, but I was asked for a thread split by the OP, so I did it.  I don't think there's any harm done.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.