News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

Attn PD.com

Started by Adios, June 22, 2011, 09:21:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

EB&G will no longer honor the quid pro quo rule. If you step in  it then you own it.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Charley Brown on June 22, 2011, 09:21:18 AM
EB&G will no longer honor the quid pro quo rule. If you step in  it then you own it.

???
Molon Lube

Jenne

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 22, 2011, 03:37:04 PM

???
...he's trying to up traffic over there...

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jenne on June 22, 2011, 03:40:14 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 22, 2011, 03:37:04 PM

???
...he's trying to up traffic over there...

Problem is, the people banned via quid pro quo are more trouble than they're worth.
Molon Lube

Jenne

I think Charley's past caring.  Trouble > dead forum

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jenne on June 22, 2011, 03:44:33 PM
I think Charley's past caring.  Trouble > dead forum

The forum isn't dead, though.
Molon Lube

Jenne

It's not exactly hopping, either.  It's lonely over there all day.

Idem

What happened regarding quid pro quo bannings?

Faust

What it needs to bring in life is advertise an interesting group project that isn't too demanding but allows creative flow and then advertise that through every site we know.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Adios

Quote from: Faust on June 22, 2011, 05:24:14 PM
What it needs to bring in life is advertise an interesting group project that isn't too demanding but allows creative flow and then advertise that through every site we know.

We are also setting up a fb page and have a couple of safaris underway.

Jenne

We'll get it running again.  It's a harsh season to start up anything new since the weather's so good...folks aren't online all day every day unless they're working like they are when the weather's all wet and dreary.

Adios

Quote from: Jenne on June 22, 2011, 06:26:30 PM
We'll get it running again.  It's a harsh season to start up anything new since the weather's so good...folks aren't online all day every day unless they're working like they are when the weather's all wet and dreary.

I know, I just let frustration get the best of me last night.

Jenne

Quote from: Charley Brown on June 22, 2011, 06:29:53 PM
Quote from: Jenne on June 22, 2011, 06:26:30 PM

I know, I just let frustration get the best of me last night.

S'ok.  As I said--it's lonely over there.

Adios

Quote from: Idem on June 22, 2011, 03:54:09 PM
What happened regarding quid pro quo bannings?

We are going to stop then at the Bar. Hopefully this won't cause too big of a shitstorm.

East Coast Hustle

So if I go hit forums and act like a jackass and send a bunch of shitnecks over to EB&G before they ban me, those shitnecks will be at EB&G for me to chew on at my leisure?

:lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"