News:

PD.com: The culmination of the 'Ted Stevens Plan'

Main Menu

ATTN, ADMIN GROUP (and anyone interested)

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 11, 2014, 02:02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

I have temp banned Pope Lecherous and LuciferX for racist insults aimed at another board member (Nigel), although the aiming part wasn't necessary.

The admin group will of course have to decide as a group whether or not to make the ban permanent.

I suggest an open vote, but if ANY admin is uncomfortable with this, we'll take it to PM.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Pæs

Fuck PL.

I actually failed to load that pic from Lucifer the first time, and am trying to figure out what the point was now because that seems out of character from the minimal parts of his posting that I understand. Too much benefit of doubt, probably. Fuck both those guys.

von

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: von on July 11, 2014, 02:38:17 AM
Huh...that didnt take long at all...

I should have done it the moment he said that shit.

He also sent me some FUCKED UP PMs, but that's hardly new for me.

trix

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 11, 2014, 02:47:09 AM
Quote from: von on July 11, 2014, 02:38:17 AM
Huh...that didnt take long at all...

I should have done it the moment he said that shit.

He also sent me some FUCKED UP PMs, but that's hardly new for me.

I actually thought after I spelled it out to him, given his response to my post, that he finally got the point.

And then the rest happened  :kingmeh:

Ah well we tried.
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

Suu

The shit I miss when I actually put in a full day's work. What the fuck crawled up LuciferX's ass to post such a thing?
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

Most likely, he thought he was being clever/ironic/satirical.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Johnny

PL had it coming.

Now, Lucifer has the constant problem of speaking via noise all the time with his word salad and gibberish speak which always leads to impossibility of interpretation of what he says, but we all know it was innappropiate to post that image in the context... perhaps let Nigel decide on Lucifer.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Ben Shapiro

Either one them was rejected by a black woman, or one one their gf's left them for a black man.
Since they're clearly targeting Nigel I guess it's her call? Then again shouldn't they be banned anyways for posting NSFW pics without putting NSFW in front of it?

Faust

Quote from: The Suu on July 11, 2014, 03:14:10 AM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on July 11, 2014, 03:12:53 AM
Most likely, he thought he was being clever/ironic/satirical.

"Edgy" even.

Ugh.

Edgy is a word that gets thrown around far too often, more often then not by people who fail to perceive humour and write it off as trying too hard to shock. I'm not saying that is the case here but I wince whenever I see it used in this fashion.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Faust

I didn't see anything he posted on the forum as bannable but if he is harassing people repeatedly after being told to stop in PM's then sure.

LuciferX is just gormless and doesn't deserve a ban.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Faust on July 11, 2014, 07:11:26 AM
I didn't see anything he posted on the forum as bannable but if he is harassing people repeatedly after being told to stop in PM's then sure.

LuciferX is just gormless and doesn't deserve a ban.
TITCM.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Junkenstein

Has everyone started using that retarded list of FBI acronyms apart from me?

Seriously, please, unless it's LOL or WTF give me a fucking clue what you're trying to say.

(nothing personal regret, just cranky, old and stuggling with you kids and the WIDFHGSGHWJA jazz)
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.