News:

Urgh, this is what I hate about PD.com, it is the only site in existence where a perfectly good spam thread can be misused for high quality discussions.  I hate you all.

Main Menu

IN THIS THREAD YOU WILL READ ABOUT MY HAIRCUT

Started by Eater of Clowns, August 08, 2012, 10:24:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on August 09, 2012, 08:07:54 PM
Here's what my story would have been like if I'd gone to a gay hairdresser.

I went to a gay hairdresser and it was awesome.

That's not the kind of thing that gets a discussion, LMNO.  If you want that, and if you don't want the other version, then you don't want PD to have fun.  You hate PD and you hate fun.  And the suggestion that I require a gay hairdresser is an insult to my FABULOUS levels and an unsustainable use of the nonrenewable resource of gay hairdressers.

Do you believe that I need FABULOUS more than any other, or do just not want to see those who are dangerously in need of FABULOUS to not get any?

This thread is :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eater of Clowns

LMNO is a miser.

He sits upon bountiful mountains of FABULOUS, hoarding it and taking Scrooge McDuck style early morning swims in his FABULOUS vault.  When he emerges, glittery and stinking of rock and roll and sweaty drumsticks, he dries himself with a lightly gin scented towel.

It's then that he begins making his rounds.  A veritable godfather of FABULOUS, he visits only the joints dripping with his chosen vice and collects more of it like a sponge.  How he wrings that sponge out onto his hoard is a secret only two in this world know.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Good Reverend Roger

By the very nature of FABULOUS, you can't hoard it, because it is a form of radiation.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

That would explain these marvelous tumors, then.