News:

Proud member of the Vin Diesel Friendship Brigade

Main Menu

LMNO's Orphan Topic Ideas

Started by LMNO, October 16, 2012, 08:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

"Noobs take science books and treat them as gospel, without doing the work.  Did noob spiritualists in the age of Yore do the same?  Could that have led to the corruption of the transcendent experience?"

LMNO

"How would you go about raising children in a moral framework without subjecting them to the parent's belief system?  Is that even a good thing to do?"

LMNO

"Enormous chairs made out of champagne bottles"

LMNO

"Language is based on shared experience, and so cannot be used to explain an individually unique experience."

LMNO

"Rapt in your arms
Sell or be sold
Even though I should go
I can't say no"

LMNO

Book Idea:  "Against Liviticus"

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

LMNO

"Monkey programming is self-correcting.  It defaults to MAIN, and simians will drop back on all fours if you let them."

LMNO

LMNO

"Warning: Laws of Physics Apply in this Area."

LMNO

"I love to call you daddy, but I got my own sugar."

"At least, leave my with my illusions."

"Refraction window."

LMNO

I need a drug but I've only got

my hands.

Cain

Alternative title: "Why 2000 year old legal codes devised for nomad desert life may not necessarily lead to Being All You Can Be".

LMNO

"She looks like bacon, with hair like feathers, singing Journey."