Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
Apple Talk / Re: :O my goddess, what is going on here?
« Last post by Capeditiea on Today at 10:19:04 am »
this makes sense. :3
Apple Talk / Re: The Compleat Billy Chronicles (thanks to Zenpatista)
« Last post by Capeditiea on Today at 10:18:27 am »
beautiful. :D
The mod-monkey sits in the little machine and gives every one of our posts a rating, that rating is what decides the ratio of your post count. The monkey has a degree at Harvard medical school  :lulz:
Exposers are people who buy or try to sell Fnord, with a Greyface whilst being completely oblivious of the fact.
"Exposed" means "This is some shit I made up" and/or "This is some jokey shit that I brought into that actually makes no sense"
« Last post by Capeditiea on Today at 09:36:57 am »
*nods, this is good to know.

i have one question... :O these post numbers are confusing... i have no idea how they are counting... and how can i figure this out?
The Turkey Curse has worked wonders  :lulz:
High Weirdness / Re: Chicken grows face of dinosaur
« Last post by Capeditiea on Today at 09:25:14 am »
:O wow first giant killer worms are destroying france... and now we have dinosaur chickens... :O

sigh... what is next... dancing zombies?
« Last post by Doktor Howl on Today at 09:23:22 am »
...i am seriously trying to figure this all out... :O so in the mean time i will apparently read more things and such...

:D i am simply here because of destiny, regardless of things going down in meatspace. *nods, however, please send your offerings for me to your neighbors. :D all of them. :D if i happen to recieve some lint from the couch then i know it worked. :D

o and don't forget to tell them to pay it forward, because it is really mean not to do so.

i hope this is an okay place to put this here... :3

This is kind of the only okay place to put this.  GIGGLES rubbed his junk on all the other forums.
High Weirdness / Re: France is Being Invaded By Giant Killer Worms
« Last post by Capeditiea on Today at 09:19:35 am »
:O is everyone in France okay? :O

are they going to send help? this may be the perfect job for the Avengers. :D
The bit on Grids - which I've discovered likely came from Alan Watts. Alan Watts had a radio show at Berkely in the late 50s, and teen Mal and Omar probably listened to it. Here's a section from his book  On The Tabboo Against Knowing Who You Are - http://cramul.us/post/27126060129/from-alan-watts-on-the-tabboo-against-knowing - looks a lot like the Reality Grids section, right?

"Some say he was a holy man, others say he was a shit head." - this one brings me down to earth when I need it

"Oh well, then stop"

And so it is that we, as men, do not exist until we do; and then it is that we play with our world of existent things, and order and disorder them, and so it shall be that Non-existence shall take us back from Existence, and that nameless Spirituality shall return to Void, like a tired child home from a very wild circus.

Remnds me of Foucault 1969, surfaces of emergence and grids of specification. Very fond of The Book.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10