News:

There's a sucker born every minute... and you are right on time.

Main Menu

Re: Open Bar: RECOMMENDABLE

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, December 31, 2013, 04:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

I don't understand why people feel the need to post the same article on my page 4 times in a day.

I get it, they found a Byzantine Church in Israel. Why yes, that WAS the dig I was supposed to work on that got cancelled by the university that I am no longer going to because they decided they didn't want me as a full-time graduate student. This is awesome, thank you all for making me feel like a wasted piece of fucking failure.

I'm going to go sew something horrible.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Salty

Ahhhh! Ok, I am never trolling gay dudes on CL ever again, but I have discovered: Closeted guys in near the arctic are 10x more disgusting than anything I can come up with.

:horrormirth: :horrormirth: :horrormirth:
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Freeky

:eek: at Alty.

V3x, that's awesome! 

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Nephew Twiddleton

Tim from upstairs is going to help me try and get summer internships. Because i already work in a lab and why not?
Dr. S's new admin speaks irish. Will have to converse with her at some point. I felt a little put on the spot when introduced.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Suu

Well that's it.

Husband-type whatever he is just signed a lease at a complex in Portsmouth. They gave him a sweet deal for being all Navy-like. Just called the landlord here in Providence, and told him we'd be out by the end of next month.

Holy balls, I'm moving to New Hampshire.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on January 23, 2014, 07:03:59 PM
Tim from upstairs is going to help me try and get summer internships. Because i already work in a lab and why not?
Dr. S's new admin speaks irish. Will have to converse with her at some point. I felt a little put on the spot when introduced.

Yay!!

Quote from: The Suu on January 23, 2014, 07:16:59 PM
Well that's it.

Husband-type whatever he is just signed a lease at a complex in Portsmouth. They gave him a sweet deal for being all Navy-like. Just called the landlord here in Providence, and told him we'd be out by the end of next month.

Holy balls, I'm moving to New Hampshire.

Yay!!
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

LMNO

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on January 23, 2014, 06:57:48 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 23, 2014, 04:16:00 PM
"Only Here, And No Further."

"As far as the river."

I knew I was going to get that wrong.  I have to consult the old texts.

...Actually, I have to finish the old texts.  Dammit.  This is shame on me.

Telarus

Quote from: :regret: on January 23, 2014, 09:14:03 AM
Quote from: V3X on January 23, 2014, 05:44:50 AM
UPDATE: Cancer scare was, apparently, a false alarm. Thank you all for praying to Eris, not because I believe in prayer, but because I now get to tell my sister in law that her son will live because a bunch of Internet people prayed to the Goddess of Confusion and Chaos. Seriously though, I imagine the kid is feeling like a bazillion bucks right now, even if his knee does still have a weird lump in its bone and inexplicable chronic pain.
Excellent news!
OH! Almost missed this. Very glad to hear it, V3X.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

The Good Reverend Roger

Things I have taught people on Facebook today:

1.  Rob Halford is the mayor of Canada, and has some sort of substance abuse problem.

2.  I don't think we can deport Justin Beiber to Canada, because you can't get into Canada if you have a DUI.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Telarus

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 23, 2014, 08:28:00 PM
Things I have taught people on Facebook today:

1.  Rob Halford is the mayor of Canada, and has some sort of substance abuse problem.

2.  I don't think we can deport Justin Beiber to Canada, because you can't get into Canada if you have a DUI.
:lulz:
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 23, 2014, 08:16:44 PM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on January 23, 2014, 06:57:48 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 23, 2014, 04:16:00 PM
"Only Here, And No Further."

"As far as the river."

I knew I was going to get that wrong.  I have to consult the old texts.

...Actually, I have to finish the old texts.  Dammit.  This is shame on me.

You and me both. That thread was great.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Cain

OK, video up.  Please like, subscribe, not use AdBlock when viewing my video and, most of all, enjoy.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on January 23, 2014, 08:54:01 PM
OK, video up.  Please like, subscribe, not use AdBlock when viewing my video and, most of all, enjoy.

Sweet.  Will hit this at home (now that it's posted and not streaming), as people think I'm doing work right now, so no sound available.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.