News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "Spoiled brats of the pagan world, I thought. I really don't have a lot of respect for Discordians. They just strike me as spiritually lazy."

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: it rubs the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again

Started by Salty, February 02, 2014, 03:49:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salty

Ah, fuck all that, I am going to make this shit work or fail so gloriously it will be the stuff of legend.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

East Coast Hustle

Well, things just got real. Assuming I can get out of my lease here in a reasonable fashion it looks like I'm headed out to Maine sometime first week of April with a plan in place to fly back here mid-May to collect ECHGF, the dogs, and our stuff.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Pæs

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Jet City Hustle on February 27, 2014, 01:33:32 AM
Well, things just got real. Assuming I can get out of my lease here in a reasonable fashion it looks like I'm headed out to Maine sometime first week of April with a plan in place to fly back here mid-May to collect ECHGF, the dogs, and our stuff.

If your travel takes you through the Providence/Boston area, get the word out! And congrats.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Suu

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on February 27, 2014, 01:54:07 AM
Quote from: Jet City Hustle on February 27, 2014, 01:33:32 AM

If your travel takes you through the Providence/Boston area, get the word out! And congrats.

I'm pretty sure you have to come through Portsmouth, so welcome back to the hood!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Freeky

Congratulations ECH!

That blows, Alty.

So, is anyone here a fan of 7th Sea

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

I have just been laughing all god damned day.

Fuck being down about this. I can hear Eris fucking laughing, so I must be on the right god damned track.

FUCK YOU ENTROPY, FUCK YOU.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I had what is I think my second to last lab with the world's most ADD lab partner. I really just wish I could slip her a ritalin before lab starts. Trying to very, very patiently explain things to her and keep everything orderly while actually finishing my own lab work.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

So if you know that m = -ΔH of vaporization/R, and you are given m and R, it should be pretty obvious that the -ΔH of vaporization = mR, right? At least, if you didn't have a pretty good idea of how that worked, after a term and a half of chemistry for science majors, you should, maybe?

Cain

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 26, 2014, 10:28:46 PM
Quote from: Cain on February 26, 2014, 09:50:07 PM
Alty, it was a noble effort on DS2014, but of course, only Paul Pepper is going to bother to answer seriously.

I like that guy.  Do we know him here, or is he strictly FB?

I don't know, actually.  I wouldnt be surprised to find he is here, under another name, but if not we should certainly rectify that.  He's being wasted on those tards.

/J/ewcat

I finally remembered my login information.
I've been quietly lurking for the last half hour before I pass out
and fight /B/earman for the best blanket.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: /J/ewcat on February 27, 2014, 10:04:43 AM

BREAK HIM!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on February 27, 2014, 09:49:48 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 26, 2014, 10:28:46 PM
Quote from: Cain on February 26, 2014, 09:50:07 PM
Alty, it was a noble effort on DS2014, but of course, only Paul Pepper is going to bother to answer seriously.

I like that guy.  Do we know him here, or is he strictly FB?

I don't know, actually.  I wouldnt be surprised to find he is here, under another name, but if not we should certainly rectify that.  He's being wasted on those tards.

Seriously, he really is.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: /J/ewcat on February 27, 2014, 10:04:43 AM

/J/ewcat! Yay!