News:

Endorsement:  I am not convinced you even understand my concepts of moral relativity, so perhaps it would be best for you not to approach them.

Main Menu

I HATE SOCIETY

Started by Slarti, November 21, 2003, 07:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slarti

i've decided that every problem we have ever discussed on this board is caused by SOCIETY. if there wasn't society, there wouldn't be any problems. maybe as soon as i'm 18 i'll move to the woods somewhere and become a hermit.

Religion -> based on society
Government -> based on society

Those are the two major problems we face right?

SOCIETY IS BAD!

eumaas

Funny, ranting about society to a society.

Slarti

i don't like the discordian society much either. we never get anything done in my opinion.

eumaas

Quote from: Slarti is Deadi don't like the discordian society much either. we never get anything done in my opinion.
Whoah there, who said anything about productivity being a good thing?

Slarti

Slarti

i do. we can't just sit here and play word games and complain and then not try to do anything about it.

MINDFUCKS DO NOT WORK PEOPLE!!! NOBODY CARES!!! they'll just flip away to the sports section of the newspaper, thinking 'what weirdos, i'm glad i'm normal.'

MIND FUCKS DO NOT WORK

eumaas

Until somebody discovers the "I'm a bastard" gene, the Man will reign supreme.

eumaas

"He who fucks nuns will later join the Church."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Resident Trolli do. we can't just sit here and play word games and complain and then not try to do anything about it.

MINDFUCKS DO NOT WORK PEOPLE!!! NOBODY CARES!!! they'll just flip away to the sports section of the newspaper, thinking 'what weirdos, i'm glad i'm normal.'

MIND FUCKS DO NOT WORK

SOMEBODY just opened his eyes too wide.

Terminal brain overload...I've seen this before.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Slarti

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Resident TrollFUCK YOU ROGER

But I hardly KNOW you...

Rev Roger,
Doesn't do cybersex.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Bella

There is more than one type of productivity.
Doesn't have to be a mindfuck that changes things, Slarti-no-more.
Everybody has their own way of working to stimulate change....
You have your cartoons and I use my tarot readings to plant seeds of thought in the clients brains.
Sometimes it actually works - other times it may not.....or it may take years and we will never know about it.

I'd be interested to hear what it is you want to accomplish.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Slarti

i want to stop being a 'slave to the machine' as greyface roger puts it. if i even am a slave.

wait a second... maybe roger's wrong and i'm not a slave... well that's good, i'll go with that, ignorance is bliss.....

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomSometimes it actually works - other times it may not.....or it may take years and we will never know about it.

In the meantime, we can  

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Resident Trollwait a second... maybe roger's wrong and i'm not a slave... well that's good, i'll go with that, ignorance is bliss.....

And JFK and Oswald both died natural deaths in 1963, and everything has been just fine since then, anyway!