News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "In other words, Discordianism, like postmodernism, means never having to say your sorry."

Main Menu

Hey guys

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, August 25, 2012, 07:59:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard Joseph

Blow their minds TWID!! WHOO!   :)
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Nephew Twiddleton

After barricuda theyre playing the first track off the album
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Nephew Twiddleton

This song is daniel ouellette and the shobijin. I want to kiss superman. Is the other band im in.

The Wizard Joseph

Cool!  I gotta log out of PD and get ready to crash out, but It's just now playing Stare At The Sun.  I'll keep listening till sleep takes me.

Peace Twid and I wish you & yours the best on your show Saturday!

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Nephew Twiddleton

Thanks dude. If we get out shout out time ill give out a shout to joe from wisconsin.

LMNO

You know, I think I could do something with a remix of Monster.  You might not recognize it when I'm done, but it could be fun.  Something like a dub mix.  You know how I do.

However, considering the fiasco with the last time we tried to do this, I hesitate to ask if you have stems, or a pro tools file.

Nephew Twiddleton

Different guy recorded it and I think he used ProTools.